Unbinding remote controller
23476 62 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas_Mavrofidis
lvl.1

Greece

Hello, all.

I’m selling my mini 2 fly more combo, the whole package, and I want to ask: apart from unbinding the plane from my account, do I have to do  the same for RC-1? I don’t want the buyer, who’s not very technically-minded, to be confused. Keep in mind that the drone is covered by DJI care.
Thank you.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thomas_Mavrofidis Posted at 5-30 23:28
Hello, all.

I’m selling my mini 2 fly more combo, the whole package, and I want to ask: apart from unbinding the plane from my account, do I have to do  the same for RC-1? I don’t want the buyer, who’s not very technically-minded, to be confused. Keep in mind that the drone is covered by DJI care.

Hi there, if the used remote controller is not the bound one. It's needed to use the bound remote controller or change the bound remote controller in the app settings. Operation Instructions: Go to [Profile -> Device Management] to unbind or change the remote controller in the DJI Fly app.
2023-5-31
Use props
Thomas_Mavrofidis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 01:37
Hi there, if the used remote controller is not the bound one. It's needed to use the bound remote controller or change the bound remote controller in the app settings. Operation Instructions: Go to  to unbind or change the remote controller in the DJI Fly app.

Thank you, I’m afraid I didn’t understand. The remote controller is the one I am using with the drone, hope this clarifies it.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thomas_Mavrofidis Posted at 5-31 01:47
Thank you, I’m afraid I didn’t understand. The remote controller is the one I am using with the drone, hope this clarifies it.

Sorry for the confusion caused, I mean if the user uses the bound remote controller, it's no need to unbind the remote controller from the drone.
2023-5-31
Use props
Thomas_Mavrofidis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 02:29
Sorry for the confusion caused, I mean if the user uses the bound remote controller, it's no need to unbind the remote controller from the drone.

OK, it’s clear, thank you.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thomas_Mavrofidis Posted at 5-31 02:48
OK, it’s clear, thank you.

Hello, there. Thank you for the reply. Please tell us if you have any other questions.
2023-5-31
Use props
Thomas_Mavrofidis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-31 23:05
Hello, there. Thank you for the reply. Please tell us if you have any other questions.

Not at the time, thank you, I’m checking my new Mini 3 Pro :-)
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thomas_Mavrofidis Posted at 6-1 05:41
Not at the time, thank you, I’m checking my new Mini 3 Pro :-)

Hope you like the Mini 3 Pro. Happy flying!
2023-6-2
Use props
msh_eila
New
Flight distance : 5400 ft

Denmark

I bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro drone second hand, and the previous owner has remotely unbound his account from the controller successfully. However, I still see it bounded when I turn on the controller. How long time does it normally take to update the information?
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

msh_eila Posted at 6-4 12:58
I bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro drone second hand, and the previous owner has remotely unbound his account from the controller successfully. However, I still see it bounded when I turn on the controller. How long time does it normally take to update the information?

Hello, there. Please make sure he logged into the bound account and unbound the corresponding device. Also, unbinding the remote controller and unbinding the account are not the same.  
2023-6-5
Use props
msh_eila
New

Denmark

He had logged into his bound account, went to Profile --> Device Management --> Account and Device --> Remove device from Account.
When he logs into his bound account now, all he sees is "No devices found. Log in or connect to a device to continue", so it looks like it has been removed from his profile, but when I turn on the remote controller, I still see his account bounded to the device... .

Not sure therefore, if this is a bug, or if it just takes a while to update the information. It's been more than 12 hours now, and there is no change on my end. Should I just ask him to delete his account completely and wait out the 3 weeks it takes for it to be removed?
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

msh_eila Posted at 6-5 02:10
He had logged into his bound account, went to Profile --> Device Management --> Account and Device --> Remove device from Account.
When he logs into his bound account now, all he sees is "No devices found. Log in or connect to a device to continue", so it looks like it has been removed from his profile, but when I turn on the remote controller, I still see his account bounded to the device... .

Please screenshot the device management page on your side and tell us the bound account and Serial Number of the device for further confirmation.
2023-6-5
Use props
msh_eila
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 02:59
Please screenshot the device management page on your side and tell us the bound account and Serial Number of the device for further confirmation.
Edit: removed screenshot + bound account now that the issue is solved.
Serial Number: 1581F6L5C229H007KT8F
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you so much. May we know if the DJI RC is your own one?
Also, did you connect to a network and restart the RC/aircraft?
Please confirm whether refreshing/updating the firmware works.
2023-6-5
Use props
msh_eila
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 05:12
Thank you so much. May we know if the DJI RC is your own one?
Also, did you connect to a network and restart the RC/aircraft?
Please confirm whether refreshing/updating the firmware works.

The DJI RC came together with the drone, but the issue is now solved . It was your suggestion to connect to a network and update the firmware that solved the issue, so thank you so much for that!
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

msh_eila Posted at 6-5 06:38
The DJI RC came together with the drone, but the issue is now solved . It was your suggestion to connect to a network and update the firmware that solved the issue, so thank you so much for that!

You are most welcome. We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_g165iplNTgs2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164652 ft
United States

I have an air 2s thats bound to an account when i bought it used. I have the email from the smart controller but i cant log it out. and i cant get in touch with the email address or the person i bought it from. it seems like an old email thats most likely not even working anymore.
The controller is android so its logged in but i got that logged out but it still shows as an account in the settings for something. i dont know what to do, i dont want dji fly away coverage, i just send it in to dji for repairs for an issue because its always been really great.
Would installing a fresh FW wipe out the account from the drone?
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_g165iplNTgs2 Posted at 6-21 22:03
I have an air 2s thats bound to an account when i bought it used. I have the email from the smart controller but i cant log it out. and i cant get in touch with the email address or the person i bought it from. it seems like an old email thats most likely not even working anymore.
The controller is android so its logged in but i got that logged out but it still shows as an account in the settings for something. i dont know what to do, i dont want dji fly away coverage, i just send it in to dji for repairs for an issue because its always been really great.
Would installing a fresh FW wipe out the account from the drone?

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are sorry to tell you that a firmware update or sending it back for repair will not solve the binding issue.
May I know the reason that you may not be able to contact the original owner? You may send the serial number to us via email at http://www.dji.com/support and we will try to see if we can help. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-22
Use props
fansefdcf799
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1243 ft

United States

I purchased a DJI MAVIC 3 with a regular remote control from Amazon that uses the phone. I decided to buy the DJI RC Pro remote but when I try to bind it it says the drone is already binded to another remote S/N 3QDZJBT0065LX7. But the remote that came with the Mavic 3 from Amazon S/N is totally different and I don't have NO EMAIL CONTACT from the previous purchaser. I NEED YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELP!!!
For this DJI MAVIC 3.

Thank you

2023-9-18
Use props
fansefdcf799
lvl.1

United States

Sorry Here the correct picture

2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansefdcf799 Posted at 9-18 18:01
Sorry Here the correct picture

[view_image]

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know both the aircraft bounding account and DJI Fly App login account are the same?

If yes, you could press the 'Change Bound Device' to rebind a new controller.

If not,  and you could not contact the former user to unbind, to protect your rights and interests, it is suggested you could please contact the seller for futher assistance as soon as possible.
2023-9-18
Use props
fansefdcf799
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-18 20:40
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know both the aircraft bounding account and DJI Fly App login account are the same?

If yes, you could press the 'Change Bound Device' to rebind a new controller.

2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

May I confirm if this is your email address? If not, it seems that the drone is still bound to the previous owner. We recommend you contact the original owner or seller for assistance in unbinding. If you can't contact the original owner, you can contact our support team for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules