Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care refresh claim , to send battery or not?
4403 6 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YuttNXWSqglr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,

Unfortunately I crashed my dji mini 2 in a tree today and one of its arm is broken. I will be raising a request under dji care refresh but I am not sure if I should send the battery as well for replacement. As such there is no visible damage to the battery and when i tried charging it was getting charged. What else should I check about the battery? As the aircraft fell from around 10-15 meter I am not very sure if the battery is damaged or not. Should I send the battery even if it looks ok from outside or should I send only if I am very sure that its damaged?

Thanks.
2021-11-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Do NOT send the battery. You will probably not get it back. Also - until you get a little more proficient - STAY AWAY FROM TREES!
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the accident. Regarding your inquiry, as the DJI Care Refresh of Mini 2 covers the battery, if there is no visible damage to the battery on its appearance, you can send it with the drone so the local team will help with it. Hope this provides you the needed information.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_YuttNXWSqglr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 19:14
Hi there, I am sorry to read about the accident. Regarding your inquiry, as the DJI Care Refresh of Mini 2 covers the battery, if there is no visible damage to the battery on its appearance, you can send it with the drone so the local team will help with it. Hope this provides you the needed information.

Thanks Susan. I will include the battery in the postage and also share its details in the support case. Can I assume the team will check the battery and return the same if no issues or provide with a replacement?
Is there a scenario that I won't get my battery back at all?
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YuttNXWSqglr Posted at 11-14 22:28
Thanks Susan. I will include the battery in the postage and also share its details in the support case. Can I assume the team will check the battery and return the same if no issues or provide with a replacement?
Is there a scenario that I won't get my battery back at all?

The local team will check the battery when they receive it, if needed, the battery will be replaced along with DJI Care Refresh if you choose to use it. Rest assured, you will get a battery back.
When a user sends an issued battery back, but it is not covered under warranty/DJI Care Refresh, and the user requires us to dispose of the battery directly, the battery will not be sent back.
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_YuttNXWSqglr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-15 00:33
The local team will check the battery when they receive it, if needed, the battery will be replaced along with DJI Care Refresh if you choose to use it. Rest assured, you will get a battery back.
When a user sends an issued battery back, but it is not covered under warranty/DJI Care Refresh, and the user requires us to dispose of the battery directly, the battery will not be sent back.

thanks a lot!!
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are most welcome. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to contact me, I am here to help.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules