Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FRCornelis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

To those of you in the US who ordered MAVIC 3 directly from DJI online store and got your package, where was the package shipped from?

Is it coming from a US warehouse or from China? -did you package require signature to be released? and how was the quality of packing material?

I need to order a second Mavic 3 but had a really bad experience with Best Buy shipping, whoever fulfilled my order didn't even put any cushion material inside the oversized shipping box and the retail product box inside the shipping package was pretty bad beaten up and dented, I can't really blame UPS because the shipping box was indeed in good shape, but the moron who packaged with absolutely no padding material causing the Mavic 3 box to bang all across the US.

I ask because another order I placed for batteries and ND filters from DJI online is actually coming from China via DHL, I’m really hoping this is not the case with the Mavic 3 itself.

Thank you for your feedback.

-FC
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it depends on the unit availability. We have warehouses in both the US and China. If the unit you purchase is not available/out of stock in the US, the package will be shipped from the China warehouse. The package will be packaged properly to avoid damage from shipping. Hope this is informative for you.
2021-11-15
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your advise DJ Susan-
2021-11-15
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Mine just got here today, ordered minutes upon available for sale on release night. Came direct from China
2021-11-15
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wind Junkie Posted at 11-15 13:06
Mine just got here today, ordered minutes upon available for sale on release night. Came direct from China

Which version it that? basic or Fly More combo?
2021-11-15
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

FRCornelis Posted at 11-15 13:20
Which version it that? basic or Fly More combo?

Mavic 3 only + I ordered extra battery
2021-11-15
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wind Junkie Posted at 11-15 14:05
Mavic 3 only + I ordered extra battery

Thank you.

Well, I guess is a mix, some get it from Atlanta, some others direct from China.
2021-11-15
Use props
Mharz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4759560 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered the Cine before the launch event ended and mine is coming from China after a significant delay in HK customs.  

Ordered on 11/4
Shipped on 11/11
Scheduled for delivery on 11/18
FedEx is the carrier

And if it matters I'm on the west coast in the US
2021-11-15
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mharz Posted at 11-15 14:37
I ordered the Cine before the launch event ended and mine is coming from China after a significant delay in HK customs.  

Ordered on 11/4

Me too, I'm in California, I just got the shipping FEDEX confirmation and I was lucky this time, shipping from Ellenwood, GA (USA) no customs delay as my other accesories order coming from China still stuck in Los Angeles Gateway customs.

Now I only hope they packed it well protected this time.

cheers!
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules