Astrology vs Astronomy
1067 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackWhite
lvl.3

Russia

At the moment, in our modern society, there are still incidents associated with the confusion of astrology and astronomy. Perhaps this is due to the common root of these two words, or perhaps all due to the fact that these two sciences are now still quite rare among ordinary people. I would like to try to provide a short explanation of which of the two concepts is which. Astrology and astronomy are sciences that are united by the main thing - the stars. But if we dig deeper, then we find out that one of these sciences is pseudosciences. What do you think?
If you answered that astrology is a pseudoscience, then congratulations, you are absolutely right, if you chose astronomy, then you have something to learn from this article.
Astrology is a pseudoscience that claims to discern information about human affairs and terrestrial events by studying the movements and relative positions of celestial objects.
Astronomy (from Greek: ἀστρονομία, literally meaning the science that studies the laws of the stars) is a natural science that studies celestial objects and phenomena.
So how do you learn to separate the two? The main difference is: astrology is a masterful interpretation of character traits, behavior, and so on, of a person, depending on the position of the stars and planets; astronomy is the science of the universe.If you want to amuse your friend and tell him about his features with the help of the stars - this is astrology, and if you want to comprehend the secrets of the universe and study the location, movement, structure, origin and development of celestial bodies and systems - this is astronomy.
If this topic was close to you, if you liked the post, then be sure to respond. I will be glad to learn new opinions and consider new views.

2021-11-15
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Russia

I'm waiting you, my friend!
2021-11-15
Use props
Astro Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

I actually AM an astronomer. I don't think astrology is a science....but Libra's tend to be skeptics
2021-11-15
Use props
JackWhite
lvl.3

Russia

Astro Bob Posted at 11-15 14:37
I actually AM an astronomer. I don't think astrology is a science....but Libra's tend to be skeptics

You're right. But I did not in any way claim that astrology is a science, I just mentioned that some people consider it as such. And yes, astrology is a pseudoscience, but this does not prevent people from believing in it and relying on various studies in the field. (YES, there is even such a thing, LMAO)

Ths for feedback!
2021-11-15
Use props
Astrologersurya
New

India

Yes, love astrology can solve problems in your love relationship. Planet venus can be the reason of success or failure in love life. venus governs men's love prospects and Mars & jupiter governs women's prospetsoflove. However love relationship problem might be in everyone's life but not everyone's problem will continue any longer. However some couples often get problem in their relationshi but if the planets like venus stays in a right house they won't get any big problems. Whereas some couples won't get any problem they might have been living happy for many years until venus go to unsafe house (like 5th house). That time an astrologer can give you some remedies to get rid of the problems.  Some remedies can resolve love problems: 1. To increase husband and wife bond keep tulsi plant at your home. 2. If you go to shiva temple every pradhosha day it will increase the love between husband and wife.
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules