Galaxy S10+ will not connect to controller
468 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slahm
lvl.1

Cabo Verde

Has anyone found a solution to connect my fully updated galaxy S10+ to my fully updated Mavic Air 2 controller? It just cycles through the phone being charged and then not charged and then charged again etc. I've used it with a bunch of other phones, but this is my daily driver and it is super frustrating having to have a second phone to fly my drone.  I have of course tried other cables and all the usual things I can think of, including turning off fast charging.  If I disable charging on the controller, then it simply doesn't connect at all.

I have found a bunch of posts related to people having problems connecting these phones but nothing that tells me if anyone's having any success. I have seen people in these forums saying they're using this phone, so I'm assuming there must be a solution. Seems like a strange phone to have excluded from DJIs list of available phones...

Thanks in advance!
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Slahm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
Slahm
lvl.1

Cabo Verde

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-15 19:08
Hello there Slahm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.

I've tried pretty hard to contact support, I just seem to get a chat window with a error in some language I don't understand, anybody have suggestions about how I can fix this? I get the same result on my computer and on my phone.  The screenshot is attached, although it seems to be here twice, and really big, sorry about that, as it won't let me change it when I edit.
I seem to have trouble at every step talking to support, or getting answers, but would love to figure out how to fix this.

Thanks again, Peter

*** Update, using online translation, the error is "The network is busy, please try again later" so I will try that, but wow....
Screenshot_20211116-113928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-113928_Chrome.jpg
2021-11-16
Use props
Losers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did you get a satisfactory answer? Seems the phone is drawing too much power and/or is simply not recognised by the controllers firmware.
2-3 13:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Losers Posted at 2-3 13:04
Did you get a satisfactory answer? Seems the phone is drawing too much power and/or is simply not recognised by the controllers firmware.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you're having a problem with our DJI app and your mobile device? Please let us know and we're here to help.
2-5 01:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules