Mavic pro - DJI service standards in Poland
824 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diana_Gold
lvl.1

Poland

Hi everyone, it won't be a nice post.
Some time ago (equal to a year) I gave my mavic pro to the service, it lost the signal with the controller and the picture on the phone went black.
The service performed the replacement of the motherboard in the controller and concluded that the drone was repaired during the warranty.

As I am a filmmaker and photographer, I use the drone only during orders, it flies 2 minutes, records what is to be recorded and lands it for a year from this repair, it was in the air for 2 hours - confirmed by logs.
Unfortunately, the fault itself occurred again. Again, the drone loses communication with the controller and a black screen appears on the phone while triggering the RTH procedure.

This time, the service decided that this is not a continuation of the repair because apparently no one has missed anything before and this time I have to pay approx. 450 EUR for the replacement of the motherboard, but this time in the drone and not in the controller as before!

Unfortunately for me it is too big an investment to repair the same thing again and this time to pay for the fact that it was not done well before 2 hours of flights did not affect this defect!

After refusing to perform a paid repair, the drone was to be returned to me in the same condition as I gave it to the service, i.e. like new! Despite my years, I took great care of him and his visual condition was perfect!

It's pick-up time, I went to an authorized DJI reseller to pick up my drone and .....

The drone was returned to me in a tragic state! Not folded! No screws!

In addition, it was not unscrewed at all from the bottom, where the main board of the drone is said to be, so I still think that its diagnostics were hopeless!

I am going down, I still don't have a drone! I am unable to do my job! And customer service is crying out to heaven for vengeance!

I did not think that one day I would be forced to write such a post to a company that I considered perfect! Because as a user of several dji devices, I have been delighted so far!
As it turns out, when something needs to be fixed!

First RMA22864, RMA42753
and now last about crews RMA45517

perfectly folded

perfectly folded

no screws

no screws

no screws

no screws

no srews

no srews

no screws

no screws

no screws

no screws
q-8.jpg

w/o opened

w/o opened

no screws

no screws
2021-11-15
Use props
Diana_Gold
lvl.1

Poland

Dron was buy and service in @DJI-ARS Poland ;)
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Diana_Gold, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your DJI Mavic pro. On our end, we'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance.
2021-11-15
Use props
Diana_Gold
lvl.1

Poland

Courtesy of DJI, my drone has been replaced with a new one! I haven't had a chance to test it yet, because it's raining all the time. Hope there will be no more surprises!

Thank you DJI and Dji-ARS
2021-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Diana_Gold Posted at 11-26 08:39
Courtesy of DJI, my drone has been replaced with a new one! I haven't had a chance to test it yet, because it's raining all the time. Hope there will be no more surprises!

Thank you DJI and Dji-ARS

Thanks for your update. Hope everything goes smoothly. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules