Mavic 3 stuck in Custom over 6 days!!
2175 17 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431358 ft
Canada

Hi, I ordered DJI Mavic 3 on 4th November 2021, and it arrived in Otario Canada on 10th November 2021, it always shows clearence event everyday, but it's never complete, it's been 6 days now, It's still under clearence event, on DHL website shows:Further DetailThe Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance
Next Step
The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance

I don't know what's exactly going on, anyone could help?

waybill: 6521924194
order number:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)] 0018470987669

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]thanks!

2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi jingzhou198, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Upon checking the order number and tracking number, please be advised that the package is indeed undergoing the clearance event, and the estimated delivery date is November 19, 2021. What we can advise is to kindly wait for further updates as it is within the estimated delivery date. On my end, I will also forward this to our designated team, for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-15 09:36
Hi jingzhou198, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Upon checking the order number and tracking number, please be advised that the package is indeed undergoing the clearance event, and the estimated delivery date is November 19, 2021. What we can advise is to kindly wait for further updates as it is within the estimated delivery date. On my end, I will also forward this to our designated team, for further checking and assistance, thank you.

okay, thank you
2021-11-15
Use props
Captaindean
lvl.1

United States

i have the same problem i am on hold with DHL goin on 1/2 an hour. i filled out the paperwork last week. if you call DHL need to say something else do not put in your tracking number then after that say speak with advisor then you can talk to real person. they will email you a customs form
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

Captaindean Posted at 11-15 10:09
i have the same problem i am on hold with DHL goin on 1/2 an hour. i filled out the paperwork last week. if you call DHL need to say something else do not put in your tracking number then after that say speak with advisor then you can talk to real person. they will email you a customs form

I contacted them, they ask me just wait, there's no any form for me , loll
2021-11-15
Use props
MrMadbiker1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1235938 ft
Canada

I'm having the same trouble with mine.  Sitting in Ontario for a week now.  Waiting on additional details for customs clearance.  I don't understand how a friend of mine ordered the EXACT same drone and he lives close by and yet he ordered after me but has had his for more than a week.  
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

MrMadbiker1 Posted at 11-15 11:07
I'm having the same trouble with mine.  Sitting in Ontario for a week now.  Waiting on additional details for customs clearance.  I don't understand how a friend of mine ordered the EXACT same drone and he lives close by and yet he ordered after me but has had his for more than a week.

I can feel you, I ordered a lot of products from  DJI, they used to ship from China and transfer in US then ship to Canada, I got all my package within a week, but this time they ship from China to UK then to Canada, I really don't know if this cause the issue, it never happened before
2021-11-15
Use props
MrMadbiker1
lvl.2
Canada

Interestingly, I ordered the Mavic 3 flymore combo but at the same time I ordered ONE extra battery.  All ordered  during the premier on Youtube on Nov 4th at the same time.  Shipped from DJI next day.  Drone came through the UK which seemed very weird.  Battery came through Cincinati hub.  Both started off with a due date of Nov 22nd......I have no idea why.  Drone got extended to Nov 23rd.  Battery was listed as Nov 22nd right up to when it was delivered to me in my hand about an hour ago.....
I have now called DHL to see if I can get the customs form.  DHL won't answer their 1-855 number - they let it ring and then hang up.  If I call their 905 area code number, they answer immediately.  DHL says they are waiting for an answer from their "operational team" whatever that is.  They  SAY they are going to call me back this afternoon which I am highly doubtful of.
2021-11-15
Use props
MrMadbiker1
lvl.2
Canada

Drone is still listed as Nov 23rd and in Ontario.
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

MrMadbiker1 Posted at 11-15 11:41
Interestingly, I ordered the Mavic 3 flymore combo but at the same time I ordered ONE extra battery.  All ordered  during the premier on Youtube on Nov 4th at the same time.  Shipped from DJI next day.  Drone came through the UK which seemed very weird.  Battery came through Cincinati hub.  Both started off with a due date of Nov 22nd......I have no idea why.  Drone got extended to Nov 23rd.  Battery was listed as Nov 22nd right up to when it was delivered to me in my hand about an hour ago.....
I have now called DHL to see if I can get the customs form.  DHL won't answer their 1-855 number - they let it ring and then hang up.  If I call their 905 area code number, they answer immediately.  DHL says they are waiting for an answer from their "operational team" whatever that is.  They  SAY they are going to call me back this afternoon which I am highly doubtful of.

I got the same answer!!! So… Cincinnati seems nicer then UK! Hahah, I ordered on 4th Nov as well… have no idea what’s going on there…
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MrMadbiker1 Posted at 11-15 11:07
I'm having the same trouble with mine.  Sitting in Ontario for a week now.  Waiting on additional details for customs clearance.  I don't understand how a friend of mine ordered the EXACT same drone and he lives close by and yet he ordered after me but has had his for more than a week.

Hi MrMadbiker1, we are sorry to read this. Please be advised that we are able to pull up the order number using your DJI Forum details. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our designated team for further assistance, thank you for your patience.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jingzhou198 Posted at 11-15 11:44
I got the same answer!!! So… Cincinnati seems nicer then UK! Hahah, I ordered on 4th Nov as well… have no idea what’s going on there…

Hi jingzhou198, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, your order is under clearance at present. We'll help to keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-15 19:54
Hi jingzhou198, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, your order is under clearance at present. We'll help to keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.

I know it’s under the clearance since 6 days ago…. So, what”s the update is????????
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Captaindean Posted at 11-15 10:09
i have the same problem i am on hold with DHL goin on 1/2 an hour. i filled out the paperwork last week. if you call DHL need to say something else do not put in your tracking number then after that say speak with advisor then you can talk to real person. they will email you a customs form

Hi Captaindean, according to the DHL shipping information, the customs clearance status of your order has been updated. We'll help to keep an eye on it too. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-15
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

update: DJI support team contacted me said that DHL need some additional information from the (receiver) which is me, I need to contact DHL by myself , so I contacted DHL this morning, but DHL said they don't need any information from me... I don't know which information is the right one now!
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jingzhou198 Posted at 11-16 06:42
update: DJI support team contacted me said that DHL need some additional information from the (receiver) which is me, I need to contact DHL by myself , so I contacted DHL this morning, but DHL said they don't need any information from me... I don't know which information is the right one now!

Sorry to hear about your confusion. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-11-16
Use props
jingzhou198
lvl.2
Canada

update:
item was released by the custom, but now it's on hold with DHL for unknown reason
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jingzhou198 Posted at 11-17 05:31
update:
item was released by the custom, but now it's on hold with DHL for unknown reason

Hi Jingzhou198, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We noticed the status as well and had forwarded the situation to the destination through the management. We will try to deal with it as soon as possible. We hope for your patience and understanding. Apologize again for the trouble.
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules