issues with DJI Fly editing software
2398 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rowwr
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
I'm not an experienced vidographer and am not sure where to look for answers to the issue that I am currently experiencing.
With the video clips that I have, using my Mini 2, I am experiencing issues making movies using the DJI Fly app.  Using the create button, once I have the video ready, it downloads the finished movie and there are quality issues in the finished product.  The transitions between clips takes a few seconds to come into focus.  It is pixelated and blurry, before eventually clearing up.  This occurs with almost all of the transitions.  With some never clearing at all.  I've never had this issue before.  I recently got a new phone(Samsung S21 Ultra 5K).  So, am wondering if that may be the cause of it.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Rob
2021-11-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see the Samsung S21 Ultra on the compatible list of mobile devices.  The Fly App may work partially but probably isn't yet optimized for the S21 Ultra.  I've seen several comments that once they updated that mobile device to Android 12 the Fly App screen goes black.  

Hopefully, DJI will update the Fly App to make it compatible with the S21 Ultra.  
2021-11-16
Use props
rowwr
lvl.1
United States

Thank you so much for the info.  I will use my old phone to see if it performs better.  I hadn't thought that could be the reason, but it makes sense.
2021-11-16
Use props
timmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068694 ft
United States

I was hoping to use a 2019 Samsung tab A for flying and editing.  Everything seems to work great except the transitions don't even show up when using the pad. Transitions work great on my s8
2022-2-6
Use props
rowwr
lvl.1
United States

Once I updated the DJI Fly app, it fixed the issues that I was having.  I hope you find a fix as well.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules