Android 12 for Samsung S21 Incompatible with DJI Fly / Mimo
18653 56 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RealSkyMaster
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-3 19:35
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that your mobile phone is still under the compatibility test. We believe that you will soon have a more stable experience on it because our engineers are working hard on multiple tests for this issue.
If you have an urgent task, instead of your mobile device in hand, you are recommended to use a spare mobile device in case of any compatibility failure. We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello.
I have now downloaded the current version again.
What can I say, I'm happy :-).
Now it works! I see another picture.
Tomorrow I will test it again in more detail (outdoors) I am currently not allowed to fly because it is already dark here and we have a night flight ban.
I thank you for fixing it

greeting
Andreas (RealSkyMaster)
2021-12-4
Use props
Elco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96529 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-3 19:35
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that your mobile phone is still under the compatibility test. We believe that you will soon have a more stable experience on it because our engineers are working hard on multiple tests for this issue.
If you have an urgent task, instead of your mobile device in hand, you are recommended to use a spare mobile device in case of any compatibility failure. We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much for the update. Very happy to know that DJI is working hard to solve this issue.
My older phones have a micro B USB, so they won't fit on the pocket connector with USB-C.
2021-12-4
Use props
Fenrir10
New

Ecuador

#Quick I have an SM Galaxy S21 Ultra Snapdragon, the Dji fly application stopped working after I updated my smartphone to Android 12Reply Here#
2021-12-13
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Well , today ( December 22,2021 ) I downloaded MIMO 1.7.8 and is is working great on Pixel 6 pro
2021-12-22
Use props
Elco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96529 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Elco Posted at 2021-12-4 09:06
Thank you very much for the update. Very happy to know that DJI is working hard to solve this issue.
My older phones have a micro B USB, so they won't fit on the pocket connector with USB-C.

Thank you so much DJI! The new DJI Mimo app now fully supports the Samsung 21S Ultra. All problems solved and back to business as usual.  
2022-1-13
Use props
Keutelvocht
New

Belgium

I can't even find the original APP on my S21+ for dji mini 2 in the app store? I deleted the app to reinstall for the same problem, i connect to my phone and i have a black screen but i can take off.. PLS HELP!!!
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_VkL6Sbu0z2Ms
New

Australia

Have DJI solved this?? It is not working in my samsung s21 with android 12 either.
2022-2-3
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

Same here.
2022-2-10
Use props
swbv
New

Germany

Hi all, would be great in someone can tell if the DJI Fly App is working with Samsung S21+ (plus) with Android 12. I'd like to buy a DJI Mini 2 but of course I need a working DJI Fly App. Otherwise buying wouldn't make sense. Thanks for you reply, especially from the DJI Admin!

Kind regards
2022-2-21
Use props
johncocozza
New

United States

I am having the same issue.  I have the Air 2S and based on DJI Fly App compatibility guide I just picked up the Samsung S21.  I tried downloading the Fly App from their website and it continually says the APK file can not be opened on my phone.   Please Advise
2022-2-28
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

I've just tried it with my Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra (with Android 12). Works perfectly, I can see throght the Air 2S camera as normal.
The photo below if this thread is through the camera of my drone.

Also installed Mimo and my OM4 worked perfectly to.
So, I guess the issue has been cleared up since this was first posted

2022-3-2
Use props
steve567
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290446 ft
Germany

jkabaseball Posted at 2021-11-15 18:12
Same situation here. Amazing that Google releases beta 6 months in advanced and these billion dollar companies are surprised when their apps don't work.

Well, ironically enough, Google hasn't been able to catch up with Android 12. Explanation of this sarcastic input: Team within Google working on Google Chrome hasn't made it possible yet to install on large auto-installable APK files.

Solution: Download Google files app. Navigate to downloads folder, open APK file. It will install automatically without permissions etc.
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_0FZl16O0LTlh
lvl.1
Italy

Ciao ragazzi io ho un s21 ultra exinos ,chiaramente android 12
Vorrei acquistare il dji mini 2 ,dovrei sapere se effettivamente funziona . Potete aiutarmi
2022-3-8
Use props
djiuser_33s2fBMefntF
New

United States

Does anyone know if you can use the Samsung Galaxy s21 fe with the dji apps?
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_gVy1AUtlmUMO
New

United States

Yep, absolutely ridiculous!  Moving away from DJI products. Straight garbage compatibility!
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_C1b4VVFd0AR5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42100 ft
Colombia

Hi I have a problem with the app, I have a samsumg s21FE and when I try to fly my mavic mini v1 no image transmission. Do you have any solution for that? I have the Android V 1.6 version.

Thank you and greetings to all.
Screenshot_20220527-182629.jpg
Screenshot_20220527-182949.jpg
2022-5-27
Use props
fansd5e5f9fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174852 ft
United States

@Steve567  - Thank you. That trick of using Google Files App has brought my Osmo off the "to be dumped" shelf.
2022-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules