Samsung SM-T580 and DJI Fly App
1369 5 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ethereum
lvl.2
Serbia

Does anyone have this Samsung SM-T580 (WiFi Only version) ?
I tried to install app on it but at end of instalation it just say "App not installed" Tried last few versions, all same.
I also checked full spec and It is 2GB ram and 64bit chipset/cpu.

I would like to use it for DJI Fly App only, and avoid to buy another.

Full Specs:
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_a_10_1_(2016)-8090.php
2021-11-15
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

Did you allow install app’s from unknown source
2021-11-15
Use props
Ethereum
lvl.2
Serbia

Popeye1 Posted at 11-15 12:59
Did you allow install app’s from unknown source

Ofcourse.It starts instalation and bar comes to around 95% and says "App not installed"
2021-11-15
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I have a SM -P580, same thing with pen capable. It will not install, the tablet is not compatible.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ethereum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung SM-T580 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung SM-T580 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
Ethereum
lvl.2
Serbia

Stephen Thanks for responce. Yes i know for that list. That list is short and i know there is many other devices where app will/can work. My phone, for example, have zero problems with app and it's not in that list. Samsung A71.
Maybe it's time for update of that list and revisit of existing/past devices.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules