Tell us truth! Is there a new firmware being made?
9626 103 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_y7kCrOablHwt Posted at 12-11 03:21
Please send me the firmware for testing in private messages

Hi there, please check your PM. Thanks.
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TommyBento Posted at 12-11 02:25
also, can we get confirmation the OP2 firmware update will include the option to shoot  4k, 60p -D-Clike - with the Do-It-All-Handle connected.

The Camera  Is able to do this with 48fps so it should be able to do the same with 60P

I'll note down your request and forward it to our corresponding team.
2021-12-14
Use props
Urengoec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36926 ft
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-14 00:58
Hi there, please check your PM. Thanks.

this link writes no file
2021-12-15
Use props
TommyBento
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-14 01:00
I'll note down your request and forward it to our corresponding team.

Sounds good thank you
2021-12-15
Use props
Urengoec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36926 ft
Russia

Re-add the firmware file and please send a link to this file.  According to the link that was previously thrown off it is not!
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Urengoec Posted at 12-15 04:59
this link writes no file

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please check your PM again. Thanks.
2021-12-18
Use props
Sysmax
New

Singapore

Can I get the beta firmware? Please PM me the link. Thanks.
2021-12-20
Use props
MrWayne
lvl.3
Japan

Hi,

It would be great if we could livestream using SRT or custom stream url not only RTMP . I do lots of IRL live streams and unfortunately I can't use DJI pocket 2 because RTMP isn't stable enough therefore I'm using another camera to stream thru SRT which is way faster and stable.

Thank you
2021-12-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Any of you people who have received and installed the beta firmware: What changes have you noticed in the functionalities of the Pocket 2 besides the changes in ActiveTrack/FaceTrack (if any)? And have the changes been for the better or for the worse?

I am interested in the beta firmware, but would like to know more about it before requesting that myself.

Also, is there a way to downgrade to previous firmware version if something goes awry in the update or if I don't like the new version?
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_eKYRHeFXaE8I
New

Netherlands

HI Natalia, could you PM me the beta firmware too, thanks!
2022-1-6
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Does anyone knows if would be possible to revert the firmware update?
Right now, it's impossible to use the tracking feature., Because the camera movements it is too slow.
If the person being tracked give two steps to the side and back, the camera takes to too long to follow, and even more time to follow back to the initial position.
I bought this camera because of the tracking feature. If I wanted a camera without teaching I could have bought  probably another type of camera.
2022-1-15
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

alexmbraMav Posted at 1-15 09:25
Does anyone knows if would be possible to revert the firmware update?
Right now, it's impossible to use the tracking feature., Because the camera movements it is too slow.
If the person being tracked give two steps to the side and back, the camera takes to too long to follow, and even more time to follow back to the initial position.

Thats why I never wanted to try beta firm. I had to film Santa
2022-1-15
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Portugal

Never mind. My wife tried to use the camera today, and it froze 3 times while recording, while using the slow not working right tracking.
So, I just contact Amazon an requested a refund and returning the camera.
2022-1-15
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

alexmbraMav Posted at 1-15 10:02
Never mind. My wife tried to use the camera today, and it froze 3 times while recording, while using the slow not working right tracking.
So, I just contact Amazon an requested a refund and returning the camera.

Camcorder is still a real video camera that keeps recording even if the world ends.
2022-1-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

So it seems like downloading the beta firmware is not a good idea as of now? Or are there any people that could state the contrary?
2022-1-16
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Portugal

For anyone that needs a good camera tracking, I just found this device here:  ( DJI, this is how tracking is suppost to work!!!! )

Not a good idea to test that firmware.
2022-1-16
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

alexmbraMav Posted at 1-16 19:12
For anyone that needs a good camera tracking, I just found this device here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_v1OpFxZE( DJI, this is how tracking is suppost to work!!!! )

Not a good idea to test that firmware.

It is clear that it takes more power to properly handle the active track, and now I believe Pocket 2 can't do that way.

Can't you reinstall the official latest firmware?
2022-1-17
Use props
Layton1
New

United States

Hi there, please send me a PM with the beta firmware as well. I have the pocket 2 combo. Thanks
2022-1-22
Use props
lyubomirtraykov
New

Bulgaria

Hello Natalia, could you PM me the beta firmware, thanks!
2022-3-16
Use props
djiuser_mo5DKgwKfq30
New
France

Hi could you PM me the beta Firmware, i'm using the pocket 2 and would love to have the active track working properly. thanks !
2022-3-29
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please fix the beta software. No i lost voice connection. To you all do not install beta. Dji fix it.
2022-3-29
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

Following!  
2022-3-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Any news on the new firmware? Or has it been completely scrapped? Possibly because the Pocket 2 is just around the corner?

I am a tad disappointed for having no answers from DJI... But on the other hand, for what I have used it for, it has been good for me.
2022-10-31
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Its convience that dji never listen to there content maker. Today i lost connection between my all you can do handel and dji.pocket2. please fux your stuff dji. And send me the new firmware.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules