Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sponsorship Request
2231 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a303086
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2215446 ft
Germany

Hey DJI,

I‘ve sent a product sponsorship proposal to marketing@dji.com, but haven‘t got an update since 6 days. I‘m very patient, but is it normal to not get a respond yet?

Email sent from: abushakra.af@gmail.com   on 10. Nov
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to follow up.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update: I've confirmed with the team, sorry to let you know that if the relevant team hasn't answered in 5 business days, it means that the request is rejected.
Thanks for your kind understanding. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-15
Use props
LVfarming
New

Latvia

Hi!

My name is Elvis Lazdins and I am a farmer/YouTuber from Latvia.
At the moment I use a couple of DJI products: Phantom 4, Mavic air 2, and DJI OM 5, and I'm very happy with the quality and service from DJI.
But during the active season of farming, it is time-consuming and not so convenient to use DJI OM5 add an external microphone, and grab a phone camera to shoot content for my vlog.
Of course, I don't have hundred thousand followers, but I'm close to 1000 subscribers on youtube, and my message is to show what it is like to be a farmer on an everyday basis and to show that we do an essential job for the whole world by producing food.
I would be very happy if DJI could help me by sponsoring DJI pocket 2.

My chanel: Seko lidzi lauksaimniecibai
9-19 22:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

LVfarming Posted at 9-19 22:15
Hi!

My name is Elvis Lazdins and I am a farmer/YouTuber from Latvia.

Hi Elvis, thanks for your support of DJI. We recommend that you contact marketing@dji.com for further inquiries. Thanks for your understanding.
9-19 22:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules