Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sponsorship Request
7733 27 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a303086
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2215446 ft
Germany

Hey DJI,

I‘ve sent a product sponsorship proposal to marketing@dji.com, but haven‘t got an update since 6 days. I‘m very patient, but is it normal to not get a respond yet?

Email sent from: abushakra.af@gmail.com   on 10. Nov
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to follow up.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update: I've confirmed with the team, sorry to let you know that if the relevant team hasn't answered in 5 business days, it means that the request is rejected.
Thanks for your kind understanding. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-15
Use props
LVfarming
New

Latvia

Hi!

My name is Elvis Lazdins and I am a farmer/YouTuber from Latvia.
At the moment I use a couple of DJI products: Phantom 4, Mavic air 2, and DJI OM 5, and I'm very happy with the quality and service from DJI.
But during the active season of farming, it is time-consuming and not so convenient to use DJI OM5 add an external microphone, and grab a phone camera to shoot content for my vlog.
Of course, I don't have hundred thousand followers, but I'm close to 1000 subscribers on youtube, and my message is to show what it is like to be a farmer on an everyday basis and to show that we do an essential job for the whole world by producing food.
I would be very happy if DJI could help me by sponsoring DJI pocket 2.

My chanel: Seko lidzi lauksaimniecibai
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LVfarming Posted at 9-19 22:15
Hi!

My name is Elvis Lazdins and I am a farmer/YouTuber from Latvia.

Hi Elvis, thanks for your support of DJI. We recommend that you contact marketing@dji.com for further inquiries. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-9-19
Use props
michael.michaelprince
lvl.2
Flight distance : 935 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey Guys, this picture was a finalist in the 2023 Sony World Photography Awards, and will be included in the
2023 Communication Arts Photography Annual. I also got pictures I shot with my Mavic's into the 2020 and 2022
CA Photo Annuals. It would be great if you could promote me and the winning images!
Thanks,
Michael
2023-4-5
Use props
Shaun Zandberg
New

South Africa

Hi plz tell me how I can get a sponsored drone from dji I want to help them improve and make the market bigger for security cumponeys and all first responders plz let me know how
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Shaun Zandberg Posted at 10-3 01:26
Hi plz tell me how I can get a sponsored drone from dji I want to help them improve and make the market bigger for security cumponeys and all first responders plz let me know how

Hi there, you can contact marketing@dji.com for further help.
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_rGzZWOb4UAb9
New

India

Subject: Proposal for Sponsorship: Documenting an Epic Cycling Expedition with DJI

Dear DJI Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Niteesh Kumar, an avid cyclist and adventurer preparing for an extraordinary cycling expedition covering approximately 4000 kilometers across the diverse landscapes of Uttar Pradesh, India. I am reaching out to explore the possibility of a partnership with DJI for sponsorship of this thrilling journey.

**Expedition Overview:**
- **Route:** Covering diverse landscapes, urban areas, and rural regions across Uttar Pradesh.
- **Duration:** Estimated 80 days of continuous cycling.
- **Objective:** Setting a new world record for the longest cycle trip in the state.
Contact me on:-
E MAIL:- yadavniteesh2004@gmail.com
1-10 09:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_rGzZWOb4UAb9 Posted at 1-10 09:44
Subject: Proposal for Sponsorship: Documenting an Epic Cycling Expedition with DJI

Dear DJI Team,

Hi Niteesh. Thank you for your support of DJI. We recommend sending an email to our dedicated team at marketing@dji.com for further assistance. They will reply to you as soon as they can. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-10 17:19
Use props
Jreeder
New

United States

Hello ive sent a email to marketing@dji.com. I havent heard anything.. Could you send me further?

My email it was sent from was jreeder2@kcsd.k12.pa.us
1-11 06:57
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jreeder Posted at 1-11 06:57
Hello ive sent a email to . I havent heard anything.. Could you send me further?

My email it was sent from was

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll forward your case to our designated team for follow-up. Thank you.
1-11 13:22
Use props
djiuser_J7OwTuFkKe6e
New

India

Dear DJI,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Sohel , and I am a Vlogger with a focus on creating engaging and informative Instagram Reel videos. I have been following your products and am impressed by their quality and utility. I recently came up with an exciting concept for an Instagram Reel video that I believe aligns perfectly with your product line. I would like to propose a collaboration wherein I can create a captivating Reel video showcasing your products. To make this project a reality, I kindly request review units of the following items: [ DJI Osama Gimbal.]

My plan is to create a high-quality, visually

appealing video that highlights the

features and benefits of your products

while sharing it with my audience. This will

not only give your brand exposure but also

provide potential customers with valuable

insights.

If you agree to provide these review units, I commit to delivering the following: A professionally shot and edited Instagram Ree
1-17 04:18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_J7OwTuFkKe6e Posted at 1-17 04:18
Dear DJI,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Sohel , and I am a Vlogger with a focus on creating engaging and informative Instagram Reel videos. I have been following your products and am impressed by their quality and utility. I recently came up with an exciting concept for an Instagram Reel video that I believe aligns perfectly with your product line. I would like to propose a collaboration wherein I can create a captivating Reel video showcasing your products. To make this project a reality, I kindly request review units of the following items: [ DJI Osama Gimbal.]

Hi there. Thank you for your support of DJI. We recommend sending an email to our dedicated team at marketing@dji.com for further assistance. They will reply to you as soon as they can. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-17 05:02
Use props
jonilul
lvl.1

Switzerland

Greetings DJI Community, my name is Jonathan.

My friend Henri and I are working on a school project to capture the beautiful Swiss landscapes using the DJI Mini 4 Pro. I have already sent an inquiry to marketing@dji.com and would like to know the typical timeframe for receiving a response, as well as how DJI communicates acceptance or rejection.

Any advice from your experience would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jonathan.

Email: Jonathangeva@gmail.com
1-18 01:03
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jonilul Posted at 1-18 01:03
Greetings DJI Community, my name is Jonathan.

My friend Henri and I are working on a school project to capture the beautiful Swiss landscapes using the DJI Mini 4 Pro. I have already sent an inquiry to  and would like to know the typical timeframe for receiving a response, as well as how DJI communicates acceptance or rejection.

Hi there, the team may respond to the email in 3-5 business days. You may wait for their email reply. If you have not received a reply after the timeframe, please let me know, thank you.
1-18 03:22
Use props
jonilul
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-18 03:22
Hi there, the team may respond to the email in 3-5 business days. You may wait for their email reply. If you have not received a reply after the timeframe, please let me know, thank you.

Hi Susan,

Hope you’re well. Regarding my previous inquiry, I waited six days as advised but haven’t received a reply. Any updates or insights would be appreciated.

Best,
Jonathan
1-23 00:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jonilul Posted at 1-23 00:32
Hi Susan,

Hope you’re well. Regarding my previous inquiry, I waited six days as advised but haven’t received a reply. Any updates or insights would be appreciated.

I am deeply sorry for the waiting, Jonathan, I will ask the corresponding team to check it out.
1-23 03:11
Use props
jonilul
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-23 03:11
I am deeply sorry for the waiting, Jonathan, I will ask the corresponding team to check it out.

Hi Susan,

Thanks! Waiting for the team’s updates.

Best,
Jonathan
1-23 03:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jonilul Posted at 1-23 03:24
Hi Susan,

Thanks! Waiting for the team’s updates.

Hello Jonathan, the team replied to your email now, may I confirm if you have received it?
1-23 19:03
Use props
jonilul
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-23 19:03
Hello Jonathan, the team replied to your email now, may I confirm if you have received it?

Hi Susan,

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, I haven’t received the team’s reply in my inbox or spam folder. Could you please resend it or provide additional details?

Appreciate your assistance,
Jonathan
1-23 22:06
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jonilul Posted at 1-23 22:06
Hi Susan,

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, I haven’t received the team’s reply in my inbox or spam folder. Could you please resend it or provide additional details?

Hi Jonathan, sorry for this, I will contact the marketing team again. I am sorry that I may not have access to the marketing email so I have no insight on this. Hope for your kind understanding.
1-23 22:40
Use props
djiuser_xYO6plKHzoQc
New

India

Hey Dji,
I’ve sent a collaboration proposal at marketing@dji.com and have not received any response as of yet. Please help.
1-30 09:48
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_xYO6plKHzoQc Posted at 1-30 09:48
Hey Dji,
I’ve sent a collaboration proposal at marketing@dji.com and have not received any response as of yet. Please help.

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we know which email you used to send an email to marketing@dji.com? We'll forward this to our dedicated team for further assistance. Thank you.
1-30 14:10
Use props
Mohit Agrawal
New

India

I'm Mohit from India, passionate about travel and starting a YouTube vlog. As a lower-middle-class individual, I lack the resources for a vlogging camera. Could you support my journey with your osmo pocket 3? In return, I'll showcase its capabilities and promote your brand across social media, helping us both grow together.

Excited for the possibility of collaboration!

Best regards,
Mohit Agrawal
3-17 07:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mohit Agrawal Posted at 3-17 07:23
I'm Mohit from India, passionate about travel and starting a YouTube vlog. As a lower-middle-class individual, I lack the resources for a vlogging camera. Could you support my journey with your osmo pocket 3? In return, I'll showcase its capabilities and promote your brand across social media, helping us both grow together.

Excited for the possibility of collaboration!

Hi there, you can contact marketing@dji.com for further assistance.
3-18 00:08
Use props
Mohit Agrawal
New

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:08
Hi there, you can contact  for further assistance.

I have sent the mail twice but i have not recieved any reply
3-18 08:29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mohit Agrawal Posted at 3-18 08:29
I have sent the mail twice but i have not recieved any reply

Since the team will review on it and will take times to reply. Please kindly wait patiently. You could PM us your e-mail address and we will forward to them. Thanks.
3-18 20:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules