gimbal response
415 1 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Londo
lvl.1
United States

I just bought a used Phantom IV Pro + 2.0 in great condition.  Everything works fine except the gimbal wheel on the controller.  When I turn the dial left (and release) it moves the camera continually very slowly downward (without my finger on the wheel)(it returns to the neutral position).  When I turn it right (and release) it moves the camera very slowly upward. The wheel itself seems very solid (neither loose or tight). When I first turn the drone and controller on, the gimbal does it's normal "stretching exercises."  When I calibrate the gimbal, that seems to work fine.  There's an option on one of the menus to "move gimbal forward or down" which it does just fine.  I have tried entering the gimbal control menu and adjusted the sliders on all 3 configuration channels to maximum gimbal response speed (which I believe was 30).  The gimbal will still not respond normally by using the wheel on the controller.  However, when I touch and hold my finger on the controller screen, the blue dot appears and I can adjust the gimbal and camera up or down freely.  The only problem is that the wheel on the controller does not properly adjust the gimbal.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance. Londo.  P.S. I updated several items when I first got it (compass, firmware).
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Londo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules