518 6 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Gps signal error weak for Follow me mode in Phantom 4Prov2. I also checked on different  different locations.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ujjawal Animator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware of the Phantom 4Pro v2 is on its latest one, and please calibrate the compass and the IMU of the said DJI drone to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2021-11-16
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
  • >>>
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-16 01:31
Hello there Ujjawal Animator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware of the Phantom 4Pro v2 is on its latest one, and please calibrate the compass and the IMU of the said DJI drone to isolate the issue. Thank you.

IMU- Calibrate Done,
Compass- Calibration Done,
Firmware- Latest Update Done,
But still facing the same problem .
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ujjawal Animator Posted at 11-16 04:12
IMU- Calibrate Done,
Compass- Calibration Done,
Firmware- Latest Update Done,

Hi there Ujjawal Animator. Thank you for the reply and for this update. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2021-11-18
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it referring to the GPS on the Device on the controller and not the actual aircraft?
If that's the case, does the device actually have GPS and if so, is it partly covered?
2021-11-19
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
  • >>>
India

Bashy Posted at 11-19 01:58
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it referring to the GPS on the Device on the controller and not the actual aircraft?
If that's the case, does the device actually have GPS and if so, is it partly covered?

Let me try with another device
2021-11-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ujjawal Animator Posted at 11-22 04:49
Let me try with another device

ok, good luck
2021-11-22