530 3 2021-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paultolliday
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263271 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am trying to update firmware on my Ronin S but I can not get the DJI Pro assistant to see the Ronin s when it is plugged into the USB C cable.I have updated the Assistant software, and searched the forums and done just abouyt everything that has been already surgested but still no joy.
Running Windows 10 and also tried this on several computers but same problem on all of them.

can anyone help ?
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to read about your issue. May I know if the computer recognizes the unit when you connect the Ronin S to it? If there is no reaction on the computer, please try to use a different cable and try again. If it does not work, as you had tried different computers but the issue persists, you may send the Ronin S back for us to check and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2021-11-16
Use props
paultolliday
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263271 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, even though I have tried 3 different cables I went and bought another and that seems to work so problem sorted but cant explain why the 3 i tried work perectly with othe devices
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

paultolliday Posted at 11-17 04:10
Thanks for the reply, even though I have tried 3 different cables I went and bought another and that seems to work so problem sorted but cant explain why the 3 i tried work perectly with othe devices

Thank you for your update on this case. I am happy to hear that you had sorted it out.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules