PHANTOM 3 RC FIRMWARE UPDATE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monodogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035784 ft
United States

I have had this same issue on another DJI FORUM. :Thanks for replying, I should kick myself in the head and research this more in these forums. I found that this is a glitch on behalf of DJI. I feel ashamed for not knowing better as I am a authorized DJI dealer and technician. I own 3 Inspire 1's and 4 Phantoms. I never had problems like this before. Just go's to show how DJI sometimes forgets to send this info to it's dealers first. If you have a B controller, You should be good to fly. I am told that this glitch will be fixed in the next update. No worries.. Just ignore the controller requires update in the pilot app for now and read up on the main screen thread titled Firmware with in the topics page.
2015-8-2
Use props
monodogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035784 ft
United States

Correction: I had the same issue on my RC and found this post on another forum is what I meant to say.
2015-8-2
Use props
dean.hiddenfenc
lvl.2
Australia

I am unable to update my firmware in my remote.  I have tried both ways to update with no success.  My aircraft updated correctly just not my remote.  Any ideas?
2015-8-3
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The new remote Version GL300B can not updated by USB !!! The next App will make the update.
2015-8-3
Use props
dean.hiddenfenc
lvl.2
Australia

knarfboy Posted at 2015-8-4 05:54
The new remote Version GL300B can not updated by USB !!! The next App will make the update.

thanks for that, but am i still safe to fly?
2015-8-3
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, but DJI release the update today, check the DJI Phantom 3 download page.
2015-8-4
Use props
dean.hiddenfenc
lvl.2
Australia

knarfboy Posted at 2015-8-4 23:50
Yes, but DJI release the update today, check the DJI Phantom 3 download page.

thanks for that i will try later today.  do you have the DJI GO app.  Can't find it in my Google play store or is it only for iOS
2015-8-4
Use props
AlmostTan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118665 ft
United States

dean.hiddenfenc Posted at 2015-8-5 13:50
thanks for that i will try later today.  do you have the DJI GO app.  Can't find it in my Google p ...

iOS only at the moment.
2015-8-4
Use props
deanO Aussie
lvl.2
Australia

just bought a ipad mini 3 so that should solve all the problems
2015-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules