387 2 2021-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rick.nyc.usa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 854419 ft
United States

Hey,
I have bought a new iPad Air (4th Gen), and using the original Apple cable - USB-C to USB-C to connect to the MA2 Controller.
But - it does not connect, I get the same animation like there is no cable.

Wondering if the issue is with the original cable, or the MA2 contoller is not compatible working with iPad Air (4th Gen),
But if it should work,what cable is recomanded to work with. btw - the original MA2 cable is Lightning to USB type C.

Br
Rick

2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rick. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Air (4th Gen) ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI Drone and DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Air (4th Gen) will be able to work on the DJI Fly application and with the DJI Mavic Air 2. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application and DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-11-16
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

Rick, besides what DJI is saying about incompatibility, you might just want to check to make sure the USB-C to USB-c is connected the right way.  I know it sounds funny and really shouldn't make a difference if it is just a 1 to 1 connection, but if using the provided DJI cables there is a small image of a RC on the top of one end of the USB-C to USB-C cable.  You need to make sure the end with the RC picture on it is located in the R/H slot on the RC and the other end goes to the smart device.  May help, may not, but it is an easy check, and at least you will know they are connected via the DJI recommendation.  Good Luck!.   
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules