BEWARE of masterairscrew.com
446 13 2021-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

If you live outside the glorious US of A, this greedy company will sting you to shreds with highly inflated shipping costs!
$97 to ship some flimsy nylon props to Australia!!
Absolute disgrace.

2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark MaoGowan. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-11-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is not necessarily to do with Master Airscrew, American companies do not care what shipping costs, they never use less costly services. They simply use the service that gives them a good response at their end.
2021-11-16
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Geebax Posted at 11-16 21:32
It is not necessarily to do with Master Airscrew, American companies do not care what shipping costs, they never use less costly services. They simply use the service that gives them a good response at their end.

Agree, we're too bloody far from the rest of world, and too small a population, and next to zero bargaining power
2021-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the warning!
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ouch thats ridiculous.  Always best to stick with OEM props.
2021-11-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it jut Master Air Screw that is charging exorbitant shipping prices to Australia or is it most products being shipped to Australia?  Just asking as it is quite the distance to get products to Australia via air or surface means.  
2021-11-17
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

I hope you ordered more than 1 set of props. About the product itself. They really do make an M2x quieter. I like the product.
2021-11-17
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Always check the transport cost when ordering something from abroad.

Sometimes the cost of transport is the same as the product itself.
2021-11-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am far from an expert on shipping internationally, but in having bought multiple products from them, I found the company to be far from greedy.  Greedy companies do not send discount codes for use on the next order, nor do they have great customer service.

What was the service level for delivery?  Was this rapid or standard timeframe type?  Where there additional transport costs that can only be provided by an Australian shipping partner?   It does sound steep.  
2021-11-17
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

Geebax Posted at 11-16 21:32

Then they should not be offering international shipping......I mean how hard is it to post some props that weigh a few grams.....ridiculous.
They gave me the runaround when I complained for told me to buy off their Amazon page yet their very own page has NO STOCK!
Amateurs.
2021-11-22
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 11-17 19:49
I am far from an expert on shipping internationally, but in having bought multiple products from them, I found the company to be far from greedy.  Greedy companies do not send discount codes for use on the next order, nor do they have great customer service.

What was the service level for delivery?  Was this rapid or standard timeframe type?  Where there additional transport costs that can only be provided by an Australian shipping partner?   It does sound steep.

What proof do you want that they want to charge $90odd for a few plastic props?
I'm done with DJI anyway, will be moving to Autel. A company that values it's customers....
2021-11-22
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

Well it looks like they have brought the shipping charges down a bit from $97 to ......$51
2021-11-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Mark MaoGowan Posted at 11-22 04:35
Then they should not be offering international shipping......I mean how hard is it to post some props that weigh a few grams.....ridiculous.
They gave me the runaround when I complained for told me to buy off their Amazon page yet their very own page has NO STOCK!
Amateurs.

Most American companies use the most convenient shipping method for THEM not you. You could get a much better deal sending from the US to Australia using US Postal, but in most cases they do not come to the seller to pick up the shipment. American companies are lazy, and they don't care what you the customer pay for shipping.
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules