DJI Mimo not compatible with Pixel 6/Android 12
5061 5 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DylanKeth
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Adding another thread to the growing number of people with the same challenge. This needs to be addressed ASAP and is a pretty critical flaw. No video signal being transmitted to my Pixel but can still use the other functions, all of which are pretty useless without first being able to see the video.

DJI support asked me to use another phone, hardly helpful for Pocket 2 users - the main selling point being their portability. Please get this fixed ASAP.
2021-11-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I agree on this issue. While I don't have the Pixel myself, I certainly have felt the frustration of hearing that I should have another phone only after getting the Pocket 2.

I don't understand why the compatibility has to be so limited.
2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_cgAABoI5Qt2Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222139 ft
United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem.  It would just be a decent thing for DJI to acknowledge the problem and indicate what they intend to do about it. Common decency and transparency don't appear to be the way of the world these days!!
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-11-18
Use props
jalcservices
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2828 ft
United States

The Pixel 6 and Pro have been an increasing high volume seller for Google getting back into the flagship phone arena. I bought a OM 5 having no clue this wouldn't work on my Pro. Time to return it. DJI lost a customer.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_YU7VlP2cQozt
New

Australia

I'm on the same boat, I've just bought a dji mini 2 and can't open the app on my pixel 6. This is frustrating!!
2022-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules