DJI mini 2 Verbindung Option Funktioniert nicht /connection option
2162 2 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dome231
lvl.1

Germany

Hallo,

Ich habe nach einem schwereren Absturz das Problem, dass sich meine Mini 2 nicht mehr in den verbindungsmodus versätzen lässt.

Ich habe sie aktuell mit einer Fernsteuerung verbunden aber ich will diese auch für andere Drohnen nutzen.

Ich mache es genau nach anleitung in der App, wenn ich den Schalter weitere 4 Sekunden gedrückt halte Blinken alle LED´s auf aber anschließend Läuchten sie wieder durchgängig.

Vielleicht hat hier jemand eine Idee.

Gibt es noch eine andere Möglichkeit die Drohne mit einer Fernsteuerung zu Koppeln oder nicht?

Dnake schonmal für eure hilfe.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dome231. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened and now you are having these issue with your DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-11-17
Use props
Dome231
lvl.1

Germany

I know that there is a problem with the core board but as far as I know I can only send in the whole drone, and that doesn't make sense to me, because it has cracks in all corners and so it still worked without any problems and DJI would replace everything . That would be too expensive for me. Is there a possibility to only buy the core board, because I can't find any other than some for $ 150 +.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules