Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using 256GB SD card with Fly App
503 5 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LiakNoek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131371 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

I just started using a 256GB SD card with my Mavic Air 2S. It works well with the drone, but the Fly App doesn't recognize it when I want to download the content directly from my phone, I have to take the SD out and access it through my computer.

Anyone else getting this issue?
2021-11-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not having this issue but I always find it faster to download directly from SD card to PC anyway.  
2021-11-17
Use props
LiakNoek
lvl.1
  • >>>
Guatemala

Are you using a 256GB card or higher?
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LiakNoek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different suggested microSD card to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The fly app has a habit of removing the file filenames and EXIF information so I always transfer via a computer to maintain that.
2021-11-18
Use props
LiakNoek
lvl.1
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-17 20:58
Hello there LiakNoek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different suggested microSD card to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the message. I'm using the SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A2 256GB, it is on the list you provided.
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules