Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mini 2 lost signal
579 5 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pipeto
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi everyone, so i bought my drone like 7 months ago, and in the beginning everything was alright, i flew it outside my house and in the countryside  and didnt have any issue.
But like 2 months ago y went on a trip and wanted to fly my drone, it asked me for some firmware updates like the battery and all of that (i did update everything)... and when i went to fly my drone, it kept saying weak signal adjust your antenas (with the drone no more than a meter away) and then i had some the controller is not connected to the rc returning to home.
After a couple tries and fails, i decided to try again back home thinking it was maybe some interferance, but when i did, i kept recieving the same message and having the same issue.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pipeto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Mini 2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Pipeto, sorry to read about your issue. Please try to relink the drone and controller, restart the drone and check again. Besides, please check if the DJI Fly app has been updated.
If the issue persists, may I know if the drone experienced any kind of hard landing or impact damages? Please provide a screenshot of the firmware list, thank you.
2021-11-17
Use props
Pipeto
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi everyone sorry, aircraft firmware says is 01.03.0000 and app version 1.5.1, im also using a samsung s9

The drone hasnt crashed or anything, at most it has fought with some mosquitoes or something lol... tried reconecting the control to the drone, but still nothing.

Its just weird, without taking off, like just infront of me, sometimes it shows full bar signal, sometimes "moderate" (being 2 feet apart) and if i start flying it, it just disconnects, like it doesnt stay connected more than 5 segs... ive read that its because of some firmware that dji released that screwed it up for all of us or most of us, but i dont really know what is happening, its really disconcerting because i havent use it for more than 3 hours, and i dont have the money to buy a new one or something like that, specially because i bought it this year.

Here are some pictures or screenshots i took, where you can clearly see that im sitting in front of it, and the other one is flying above me, and just dying

2021-12-3
Use props
Pipeto
lvl.1

Colombia

BTW, i also tried with my new ipad pro, and with an iphone, because i though that maybe it was the drone being classist or something like that (like with the dark screen some of us had in the past). But still, didnt work.
2021-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pipeto Posted at 12-3 16:36
BTW, i also tried with my new ipad pro, and with an iphone, because i though that maybe it was the drone being classist or something like that (like with the dark screen some of us had in the past). But still, didnt work.

Hi, Pipeto. Please also check if there has Bluetooth device or if the Bluetooth function is turned on, please turn it off during flight. You can also check the WiFi settings and choose a good channel for flying. If it doesn't help, I suggest sending the drone in for an overall check. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules