412 3 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

Recently I have been restricted to 14 foot height when attaching my insta360 on top of my m2p. I have not done any firmware upgrades in a while.
When I first tried this a few months ago I was able to fly higher. It's giving me the playload message.

I don't want to get crazy town high, but I do want to go higher than 14 feet.
Did I inadvertantly change something on the RC to resrict height?
Thank you for any help you can give me.

2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there chainmon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory that you have attached to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots who have attached an Insta360 on top of there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Just a reminder if you will be putting this device or a 3rd party accessory on your DJI drone, it will add weight and it might affect the performance of the drone in flight. Thank you.
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check what's in your log file,   you may get a better clue.   http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/
2021-11-18
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a work around. I went in and changed the max flight app while the drone was in the air. I changed from 120m to 130m and it allowed me to fly higher than the 15-20 foot celling it was letting me. I am wondering if its tied into the firmware on the battery, as it does not do this every time. My guess is I have swapped out batteries and some might not have the same firmware?
2022-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules