DJI OM5 problem
1312 2 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T6SlezaxtsP4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all.

I’ve just picked up the OM5 and I’m not impressed so far.

It seems to have more movement to the left than the right. When I turn the gimbal left and right and then back to centre, it is never central and I have to double press the trigger for it to recentre. This is no good for me or for anyone for that matter because when shooting a video, you don’t want to have to press to recentre as it’s a sudden movement on the video which looks poor.

Not sure if there’s a setting I need to change but has anyone had this issue?

I’ve calibrated and it made no difference. I’m using it in tilt lock mode as that’s the one I need for my videos.

2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_T6SlezaxtsP4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

In fact I think this thing is going back. My old £50 Amazon one is better. With this DJI one, it has a life of its own and as skins as you touch the joystick to look up or down, it gets confused and doesn’t turn with the rotation of the gimbal.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI OM5 and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device  that you are using please and may we also please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules