DJI Go install hangs on iPad Air 12.5.5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb520f113
lvl.1

United States

Trying to resurrect a P3 Advanced, in the process an app update was required.  Started the installation process the app hangs on the page for authorization of personal information for Locaation, etc.  Any clues?  I have deleted the app and tried a re-install to no avail.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Air 12.5.5 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Air 12.5.5 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads ) . Thank you.

2021-11-17
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Download the App on a supported iOS device on the same Apple ID. (You can delete it now.) Wait a while for purchases to sync, and then try to download the app on your iPad. If the purchases have synced, you’ll see a cloud, and when you tap it, you’ll get an option to download the last supported option usually.

2022-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules