Bottom Auxiliary Light not working
478 3 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_neVen_
lvl.2
Austria

Hi everyone !

So after some months pause with my drone, took it you for a spin and to maintain batteries and just noticed the LED lights on the bottom are not working anymore. Haven't done any update in the meantime (it was already on 01.00.0770 from last time).  Tried manually setting switching ON when stationary or my take-off in auto mode, no difference. Honestly not that I was using it so often that it will make my life miserable, but it still bothers me, particularily because drone was always well taken care off and without any crashes and abuse.
Is there maybe a way to force it on / test the parameter in assistant 2 software ? Basically to pinpoint myself if it's the LED diode dead or some connection on mainboard or software - side. Not really considering shipping the drone in just for that, although I think it's still under care refresh deal.

Thanks for any input. Best Regards !
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you still have care refresh Id send it in,  you dont know what else is in there thats due to fail soon.
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I will strongly suggest sending the unit back as the said LED light might have some issues and it needs to be checked on our facility. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-18
Use props
_neVen_
lvl.2
Austria

Thanks for the feedback !
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules