229 10 2021-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

This is not an unboxing post, nor is there any photos or videos- just my honest opinion about the Mavic 3.
Now from my first impression when i removed the bag from the box, i was disappointed with the bag. Dji tried to make this a hybrid between the Flymore bag and a shoulder bag, for me not good. I then removed all the accessories from the box and the drone, did not power anything on as yet. I opened the drone arms and checked each one carefully including the camera etc for any damages or marks. I found nothing. The drone build is very solid and when you hole the drone in your hands you can feel that you are holding a beast. The camera is massive compared to the Mavic 2 Pro and Air2S. The arms open and close easily with no clicking noise or rubbing against the body like the Mavic 2 range, the holder that was supplied with the drone to protect the camera and props was an excellent idea by Dji, batteries look nice and solid and you get a good solid lock when it is pushed into the drone.

All in all my first impressions of this drone (before flying it) is WELL DONE DJI, YOU MADE AN AMAZING DRONE HERE IN REGARDS TO BUILD QUALITY.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Suren. Good day and thank you for these information and these positive feedback for the new DJI Mavic 3 and for DJI. Again, thank you for your continuous  support and keep flying.
2021-11-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

So I flew half a battery and the drone is pretty impressive. Given that now the sun is setting here, I hard a hard time landing it on my deck but nothing serious. All in All the drone is pretty good. I am very happy with this purchase.
2021-11-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to read.
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice to hear Suren.  
2021-11-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Thanks Monty
2021-11-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 11-18 00:42
Nice to hear Suren.

Thanks mate
2021-11-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-17 23:03
So I flew half a battery and the drone is pretty impressive. Given that now the sun is setting here, I hard a hard time landing it on my deck but nothing serious. All in All the drone is pretty good. I am very happy with this purchase.

Nice to hear Suren.  Again, congrats on getting the Mavic 3.  
2021-11-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to hear Suren.  Again, congrats on getting the Mavic 3.  
2021-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

My pleasure!
2021-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain