New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (11/18/2021)
6973 52 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Highlander-Mike
New
United Kingdom

Is anyone having issues with the new update, I now have a black screen on my phone but everything was OK until the update?
2021-11-29
Use props
Muchmore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568714 ft
  • >>>
United States

At least DJI made the news!

Pixel 6 story
2021-11-29
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-18 02:11
Hello there Frontliner 2020. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries with the new DJI Firmware update for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

2021-11-30
Use props
flyingfun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

me@jeremywhittaker.com Posted at 11-18 17:25
Black screen on my Pixel 6 and I still can't fly autonomous flight paths? I'm just about ready to return this thing.

Is up to google to fix it I heard
2021-11-30
Use props
EmpieDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 741102 ft
Belgium

fansb7cdecaf Posted at 11-29 05:40
I updated the drone software to the following latest version, and now I can't fine the digital zoom feature ( which you announced on August 10,2020 that zoom feature is available).Please let me know the solution quickly so I can get on with my work.

Kindly Regards.

To be loud and clear. The digital zoom function is only in video modus. Not photo. And is not in all the settings available. If I'm right in 1080p and in 4Kzoom. Then it should work.
2021-11-30
Use props
voidpresence
New

United States

just to be clear; you only need to do one of these right? ie, if you update via the app, you don't need to use DJI Assistant?
2021-11-30
Use props
ashley vanna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6262789 ft
United States

I have a mavic air 2 . I updated the drone and controller to the latest firmware and have some issues.  I later checked with the DJI website and checked the compatibility list and DISCOVERED that my Samsung S 9 plus in NO LONGER on the list.  My phone was on the approved compatibility list for at least the past 12 or more months since the initial purchase.   I guess things have changed on the compatibility list.  Can someone advise what I need to do.
2021-11-30
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

HAIRGIRLSC2012 Posted at 11-26 08:37
My Air 2S started shaking intensely at about 4 meters while coming straight down then nose dives on the front right arm almost every time I fly. It started after this firmware update!!!!

Does it fly fine until you try to landing it, that's when it starts shaking?  Surprised there is anything left of the drone if it drops straight down from 4 meters in a nose dive!  Did you command it to land when it just drops from the sky?  Or does this happen anytime you're flying at 4 meters, it just nose dives?   

What flight mode are you in on the RC when this happens? (CIN/Normal/Sport)  Do you press the RTH button to land it, or are you using the L/H control stick to bring it down?  4 meters is about 12ft I'm not sure the lower sensors are even picking up the ground at 12 feet to think that it was low enough to the be on the ground.  but 4 feet might be close enough to effect the lower sensors.  I would inspect and clean the lower sensors well before your next flight.  Good Luck

Cheers,
Hazr
2021-11-30
Use props
Angela_Green
New

United Kingdom

Yesterday I updated my dron, hope sucсesfully. Today I noticed there is something strange with compass but after dron restart everything seems fine. I use iPhone 10.

Best wishes, Angela SEO manager WorkTime

2021-12-1
Use props
yerneni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20902 ft
United States

virtual Posted at 11-27 01:47
This indicator was removed in latest Fly app version. Upgraded indicator can be turned on in bottom left corner...

Thanks. I found it. It's kinda weird though...the drone icon is in the center and the controller is on the circle! IT took a little getting used to.
2021-12-2
Use props
gdfaini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531955 ft
United States

ashley vanna Posted at 11-30 06:59
I have a mavic air 2 . I updated the drone and controller to the latest firmware and have some issues.  I later checked with the DJI website and checked the compatibility list and DISCOVERED that my Samsung S 9 plus in NO LONGER on the list.  My phone was on the approved compatibility list for at least the past 12 or more months since the initial purchase.   I guess things have changed on the compatibility list.  Can someone advise what I need to do.

My Galaxy S7 just disappered from the list too.  Stuck with v1.4.4 until I get a new phone.
2021-12-8
Use props
fansb7cdecaf
New
  • >>>
Singapore

hello,I have mavic air2s combo a year now, what my issus is orginal Rc is accidentally broken (nothing show on scream and also buttons) so I bought a new one but that can't bind with my orginal Drone. Either I am trying " Change bound device or unbind device that only show error (shown in image).
IMG_20231107_161333_832.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_102103.jpg
20231105_101922.jpg
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansb7cdecaf Posted at 11-7 02:14
hello,I have mavic air2s combo a year now, what my issus is orginal Rc is accidentally broken (nothing show on scream and also buttons) so I bought a new one but that can't bind with my orginal Drone. Either I am trying " Change bound device or unbind device that only show error (shown in image).

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure to use the account that you have from the first remote. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules