[MINI 2] Crooked camera
1273 10 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthias IDC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224491 ft

France

Résultats de traductionHello everyone,  The camera of my drone has been crooked since yesterday, I am attaching a photo to you  after calibrating IMU and looking for all updates the problem is still there ...  I can't find anything on interent about this  Do you have an idea please?

2021-11-18
Use props
Matthias IDC
lvl.1

France

Crooked camera

Hello everyone,  The camera of my drone has been crooked since yesterday, I am attaching a photo to you  after calibrating IMU and looking for all updates the problem is still there ...  I can't find anything on interent about this  Do you have an idea please?

2021-11-18
Use props
Matthias IDC
lvl.1

France

2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Matthias IDC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone and have you tried to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mini 2 to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-11-18
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

Hi have you crashed the drone? Do a full gimbal calibration see if that rectifies the issue.
2021-11-18
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

After about four months, my Mini 2 had a crooked horizon; no crash or hard landing and never flew in rain or dust. Calibration of IMU, camera, compass as well as FW flashing etc. did not help. Also no difference with Android or iOS. DJI replaced the drone under warranty.
2021-11-18
Use props
Matthias IDC
lvl.1

France

Hello everyone, thank you for your answers. There was no crash, it appeared overnight

@MeAtHome your message worries me
2021-11-19
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

Matthias IDC Posted at 11-19 00:09
Hello everyone, thank you for your answers. There was no crash, it appeared overnight

Have you recalibrated the gimbal, start with what you can do. IMU calibration won’t reset the gimbal
2021-11-19
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Switzerland

Matthias IDC Posted at 11-19 00:09

No need to worry. I contacted DJI support and followed their advice to pinpoint the problem; quick and easy. I was asked to ship the drone to their service center in the Netherlands and within three days, after the drone arrived at their facilities they have sipped a replacement.
Just to add… the tilted horizon also happened “overnight”, so I have no Idea why this happened.
2021-11-19
Use props
Matthias IDC
lvl.1

France

Thanks you Popeye ! it was necessary to recenter gamble, I did not know this option !
2021-11-19
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Switzerland

Matthias IDC Posted at 11-19 02:51
Thanks you Popeye ! it was necessary to recenter gamble, I did not know this option !

I am glad to hear that you were able to get rid of the problem! Unfortunately, I was not that lucky
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules