Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care refresh renewal
210 4 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 1456880 ft
United Kingdom

Hi folks

Am i right in thinking that it can be renewed for another year, are there any conditions to that, i.e you cant if you make a claim etc?
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bashy, thank you for your inquiry. If the drone is only bound to DJI Care Refresh (no DJI Care Refresh + nor 2 years DJI Care Refresh), you can renew the DJI Care Refresh by purchasing DJI Care Refresh.
Please be advised that DJI Care Refresh + can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
· DJI Care Refresh has not expired.
· DJI Care Refresh has at least one product replacement left.
Hope this is informative for you.
2021-11-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 04:17
Hi Bashy, thank you for your inquiry. If the drone is only bound to DJI Care Refresh (no DJI Care Refresh + nor 2 years DJI Care Refresh), you can renew the DJI Care Refresh by purchasing DJI Care Refresh.
Please be advised that DJI Care Refresh + can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
· DJI Care Refresh has not expired.

HI Susan, thanks for the reply, it looks like i have DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) I have a while to go yet but  not used it as yet either.
So when the time comes, all i would need to do is purchase another year and bind it to the AC and it will carry on as normal for 1 more year?  

Lets say i use 1 replacement, which leaves 1 left, when i buy the new one, do i get 2 replacements again, it sound like i would?
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 11-18 23:15
HI Susan, thanks for the reply, it looks like i have DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) I have a while to go yet but  not used it as yet either.
So when the time comes, all i would need to do is purchase another year and bind it to the AC and it will carry on as normal for 1 more year?  

I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know your serial number? I'd love to check the details for you.
For your second question, just to clarify, the benefit of DJI Care Refresh will be expired after it comes to its validity period.
After that, the benefit of DJI Care Refresh + starts, the remaining benefit of DJI Care Refresh will not be added up on DJI Care Refresh, which means the drone will enjoy one replacement in one year during the DJI Care Refresh +validity year.
Please let me know if I have explained the question. Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

Hi Jane, i have just come across the email i was sent regarding the care refresh and found this paragraph that fully answers it, i think...
If your DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired and there is at least one product replacement left in your service, you can extend the warranty service further by purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, which will extend the replacement service for one more year and prolong your product’s warranty period.

So it sounds like the 1 year that you need to have left is carried on to the new 1 year period, you do not get any more replacements, I'm not sure i follow that logic to be honest. If i buy the 1 year plan when i get a new drone at say £75. That give me 2 replacements for 1 year.

When the 1st year is up and if i have 1 replacement left, i can renew the Care Refresh for another year for £75 but i do not get any new replacements for that £75 i just paid

To sum up;

• 1st year, pay £75 for care refresh, get 2 replacements
  • 2nd year, pay £75 for care refresh, get 0 replacements as you have to carry the 1 (or 2) leftover from last years plan

So in effect, I would be paying £75 again just to extend the 1 (or 2) replacement(s) I have left for another year, see what I'm getting at? No? ok, what i am trying to say is, i am getting far less for the same money, actually, i am getting nothing for the money apart from 12 more months for the same money, yes, i can see the benefit but not the value, or am i misunderstanding it?

2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules