Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlocking Flight Sone
392 3 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GP Pictures
lvl.1
Flight distance : 776375 ft
Jersey

Hi
Yesterday I had gone into FlightSafe and requested a flight within a ATZ area.  The licence was accepted, I uploaded the lecence to my smart controller, transfered the licence to my M2P. Unfortunattly I tried to fly before unlocking the licence and during my test the drone returned to its start point.  I tried to unlick the licence but it wont unlock.. How do I unlock the licence?
2021-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried unlocking here - https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list
2021-11-19
Use props
GP Pictures
lvl.1
Flight distance : 776375 ft
Jersey

DAFlys Posted at 11-19 00:35
Have you tried unlocking here - https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list

Hi Thank you for your reply, Yes I usually use the web based flysafe portal to make ATZ license unlocking requests and up until this week have not had any issues. The only thing I can think of is that when I uploaded the license to my smart controller, I was also asked to update the restriction zone database on the smart controller which I did. I suspect that that was the problem.  I have been in touch with the flysafe team directly to report the problem.  They asked me to make a video of the problem.  I don't know if they have done any thing but when I tried loaded everything up to make the video I found that the licenses had been unlocked!
Just need to go to a ATZ area and carry out a test flight.
Thanks for your help
Regards
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GP Pictures. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules