New RC Pro Firmware Released (11/05/2021)
123Next >
4011 93 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

This new combo Air 2S with RC Pro really exists and it has different firmware than normal RC Pro to be able work with Air 2S, unfortunately it is not working with Mavic 3 according what I found. There is possibility to "downgrade" firmware of RC Pro received with Air 2S (delivered firmware is 03.00.0008) to 01.00.0300 after that it will start working with M3 but you will loose Air 2S compatiblity.

Obviously it is the same HW but so far there are only specific firmwares for specific Aircrafts, there is no universal firmware which supports more aircrafts models yet, maybe in future there will be one.
According to info from Ositalv this is because they have no smart controllers in stock anymore.

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deals ... 98717966343/photo/2
2021-12-8
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

All the ad proves are 3 things that are already common knowledge.  1.  The RC Pro _can_ be made compatible with the A2S , 2.  Not all countries carry the same product packages and 3.  Said package will eventually be available in other countries.
I remember the same exact thing happened when the original SC was being made compatible with the A2S.  A FMC with the SC was made available in China then shortly after the firmware update hit the states, so did the FMC.
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DH_Pilot Posted at 12-8 02:02
This new combo Air 2S with RC Pro really exists and it has different firmware than normal RC Pro to be able work with Air 2S, unfortunately it is not working with Mavic 3 according what I found. There is possibility to "downgrade" firmware of RC Pro received with Air 2S (delivered firmware is 03.00.0008) to 01.00.0300 after that it will start working with M3 but you will loose Air 2S compatiblity.

Obviously it is the same HW but so far there are only specific firmwares for specific Aircrafts, there is no universal firmware which supports more aircrafts models yet, maybe in future there will be one.

And is there a price, I read 1749 but that is the same price as the old air2s combo set, that can’t be right as the RC pro is 450 more than SC .
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-7 21:50
Come on DJI, it's now evident that the RC Pro is compatible with the AIR 2S so why trick us into purchasing the expensive Mavic 3 first. That's greed for ya!!!!

Dji list old SC combo with Air2s @1749 so are you saying that its the same price for the new one which we know costs 450 more than SC , This also makes Air2s around 500 including bag 3 batteries charger etc, in fact it means effectively the drone is FREE how good is that I’m getting 2…
2021-12-8
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 500449 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-8 03:17
Dji list old SC combo with Air2s @1749 so are you saying that its the same price for the new one which we know costs 450 more than SC , This also makes Air2s around 500 including bag 3 batteries charger etc, in fact it means effectively the drone is FREE how good is that I’m getting 2…

Check B&H website as they list combo at $1749 and fully confirm this comes with RC Pro not old smart controller which they list at a lower price. I checked price of AIR 2S combo with smart controller on DJI's website and although they still list with price i could not see "BUY" button which would make sense as old smart controller is now discontinued.
2021-12-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

Yes this was also mentioned on twitter as they do not have stock of smart controllers anymore they are selling it for the same price as old combo. But the downside is that old smart controller was compatible with a lot of drones while new RC PRO isn't.
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-8 03:30
Check B&H website as they list combo at $1749 and fully confirm this comes with RC Pro not old smart controller which they list at a lower price. I checked price of AIR 2S combo with smart controller on DJI's website and although they still list with price i could not see "BUY" button which would make sense as old smart controller is now discontinued.

What your effectively saying is dji are now selling new pro remote combo with air2s for same price as old combo with SC its the bargain of the century, but quite an insult to those who bought old combo.
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DH_Pilot Posted at 12-8 03:33
Yes this was also mentioned on twitter as they do not have stock of smart controllers anymore they are selling it for the same price as old combo. But the downside is that old smart controller was compatible with a lot of drones while new RC PRO isn't.

It says this is compatible with M3, so they made it compatible with air2s and M3 but those who bought the M3 only have it compatible with M3 .
2021-12-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-8 07:20
It says this is compatible with M3, so they made it compatible with air2s and M3 but those who bought the M3 only have it compatible with M3 .

Hard to say I cannot confirm this, there is possibility that it will be compatible with M3, but I rather doubt about that due to article on twitter. But those are only my speculations. Time will tell.
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DH_Pilot Posted at 12-8 07:49
Hard to say I cannot confirm this, there is possibility that it will be compatible with M3, but I rather doubt about that due to article on twitter. But those are only my speculations. Time will tell.

No it says in the blurb on B&H that it is compatible with M3
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-8
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 12-8 10:19
Yep. Looks like you are tacitly admitting you are wrong. The combo is there, and the price is accurate.

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... -the-rc-pro.119035/ Fully confirmed that it is the RC Pro.
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-8
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 12-8 10:37
Yep! When Hallmark007 declares something, the reality is 100% opposite to what he says. When he "doubted" that this B&H package had the RC Pro, you can guarantee that it most certainly would contain the RC Pro.

LOL. Wondering when this will be available for UK market though??
2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 12-8 10:19
Yep. Looks like you are tacitly admitting you are wrong. The combo is there, and the price is accurate.

Are you really that dumb. I mean do you actually read what others write. Its fairly clear that the likelihood is you were just weened off the T!T in your late 20s and you still sleep with your older sister. Now go away and troll someone else, you’ve been around here trolling people for years, but now most know who you are and don’t bother giving you the time of day goodbye.
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-8
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Oh dear, Hallmark does get a little worked up. I would just admit that i was wrong!!!
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-8 10:49
Oh dear, Hallmark does get a little worked up. I would just admit that i was wrong!!!

You see your problem now is the forums biggest ever troll is gathering you under his wing. He will suck you in and blow you out in bubbles. He has so many accounts on this forum that he doesn’t know who he is himself .
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-8 10:49

You’ll probably notice from above he spends his time stalking and  trolling.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just a further update. DJI have confirmed this morning that if you purchase AIR 2S fly more combo with smart controller at £1559.00 on their website you will receive the RC Pro.
2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 12-9 06:08
No one is stalking or trolling other than you. You can see that from the very response screenshot from you I posted. It was so laughably wrong that others obviously noticed it. As of this moment, you still won't/can't admit you were completely wrong. Fragile ego?

Last time Dumbo, I wasn’t wrong, nobody is selling Pro Remote without SW for Air2s and The remote I have doesn’t support Air2s. But the one in B&H supports both Air2s and M3.

Now quit trolling me others have told you the same. Go bother someone else Billy no mates….
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Dogslife
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-9 06:40
Just a further update. DJI have confirmed this morning that if you purchase AIR 2S fly more combo with smart controller at £1559.00 on their website you will receive the RC Pro.

£1559 = $2059. Thats about the right price you should pay for that combo.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-9 06:40
Just a further update. DJI have confirmed this morning that if you purchase AIR 2S fly more combo with smart controller at £1559.00 on their website you will receive the RC Pro.

Looks like its a lot more expensive in the UK .
2021-12-9
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-9 10:25
Looks like its a lot more expensive in the UK .

I believe its not bad considering the RC pro is £879. So take that from the £1559 your getting AIR 2S fly more combo for £680
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-9 10:39
I believe its not bad considering the RC pro is £879. So take that from the £1559 your getting AIR 2S fly more combo for £680

Its still good value and I would highly recommend getting it especially if one was thinking of getting M3 in the future . I contacted dji today about Euro Price for Air2s with RC Pro remote combo, I’m waiting for them to get back to me. I now have a spare remote that will do the new Air2s and I would then have an extra RC Remote which I could sell. They’re listing in Euros 1749 but its not clear that it comes with RC Pro. There’s nothing on website blurb still says available with SC combo.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Now I got word back from dji online store. They are only selling combo with “OLD” controller and they have no information of retailers selling combo with RC Pro. There is one major dji retailer here ill check them out tomorrow see if they have this offer. Where in the UK is it for sale. Small snippet from online support.

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

If you check out post 73 you’ll understand what I was saying about that troll…
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-9 11:21
Now I got word back from dji online store. They are only selling combo with “OLD” controller and they have no information of retailers selling combo with RC Pro. There is one major dji retailer here ill check them out tomorrow see if they have this offer. Where in the UK is it for sale. Small snippet from online support.

[view_image]

This is the e-mail i received this morning.
         DJI Customer Support (DJI Support)
2021年12月9日 GMT+816:14

Greetings from DJI Customer Support!

Hope that everything is going very well with you.  We value your business with us and we thank you so much for showing your interest, support, and continued patronage to our company.  We will be delighted to assist you in this matter and help you get to the bottom of the concern as quickly as possible.

With regard to your concern, due to a temporary change in our production process, the DJI Smart Controller in the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo will not be available in the short term. To ensure your flight experience not to be affected, we have upgraded the Smart Controller in the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo to the DJI RC Pro with the price unchanged. This is a temporary move and will end after the new production process starts. This package is now available to purchase on the DJI Official Online store through this link, https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ition=0&vid=105952.

However, please be advised that we don't have direct access to our authorized retail stores and dealers so the prices, availability, promotions, and shipping time frames are different. We could not verify if they have already sold this type of Fly More Combo.  You may try contacting them to inquire about this. My apologies.

We definitely want to create and maintain a good customer relationship as you have shown patronage to our products. Hence, we truly apologize that we didn't meet your expectations in this regard but we hope that the alternative option we suggested can be of help.

We respectfully ask for your kind understanding and patience in this regard. If there is anything else that we can help you with, let us know so we can have it addressed.

Have a great day and please stay safe always!

You’ll soon receive a customer satisfaction survey for our service. We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions, and hope that you can share your valuable ideas with us. If your problem has not yet been solved, we will continue to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,
Jherf
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

I bit the bullet & ordered via the link. Will see what arrives in the hope its the RC Pro. If not will send back for refund.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

diamondmine Posted at 12-9 12:29
This is the e-mail i received this morning.
         DJI Customer Support (DJI Support)
2021年12月9日 GMT+816:14

So basically call your local retailers to see if they have them. Bit ridiculous they are not available online.
2021-12-9
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 12-9 12:36
You can always bank on it when Hallmark says one thing, the truth is the exact opposite. A universal law, like physics.
The profit margin on the RC Pro must be insane.

There is still a possibility it might arrive with old controller as i only ordered today & due to receive tomorrow, so must be UK stocked somewhere. Keeping fingers crossed!!
2021-12-9
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules