Screen goes black when I press Quick Switch
473 2 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Camera working perfectly except for when I press Quick Switch.  The screen momentary shows the Quick Switch ikon and then goes black with a short 'swish' sound.  
I have a few options selected for Quick Switch in the menu but I wonder if there is another setting I have wrong.

2021-11-18
Use props
RobCass
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The first Quick Select option is to switch from the back screen to the front screen. Check if the front screen is now on as the OSMO Action (1) does not allow for dual screens at the same time to save battery life.
2021-11-18
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

RobCass Posted at 11-18 09:52
The first Quick Select option is to switch from the back screen to the front screen. Check if the front screen is now on as the OSMO Action (1) does not allow for dual screens at the same time to save battery life.

Thanks for that RobCass.  I was checking in bright light and hadn't noticed the front screen was coming on.  However, pressing the Quick Select each time only swaps between front and back screen but none of the other options like Photo or Video, etc.  I'm obviously missing something - possibly there's been an update since the instructions I have.    I've only had the camera a couple of days so still finding my way around.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules