Mavic 3 STILL NOT HERE and delayed for more than a week.
1305 3 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrMadbiker1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1235938 ft
Canada

I'm going to start a separate thread.  I ordered a Mavic 3 combo during the premier on Nov 4th.  I also ordered an extra battery.  The battery came Nov 15th.  I am still awaiting the drone which seems to be stuck in Ontario even though it says it has cleared customs.  DHL waybil number 2381781356.  DHL has been contacted by me and they still cannot give me any answers as to why it is not moving.
I have a friend who ordered the exact same kit that lives down the road and they received theirs in the first week.  I do not know why this one has been delayed so long - there was no option when I purchased for express shipping.  This unit for some reason came through the UK and is now stuck in Ontario.  DHL keeps telling me that they don't know why and they are going to send me an update when they have time.
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi MrMadbiker1, we apologize for the trouble and the inconvenience. This is not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this delay must be. Please be advised that we have forwarded this feedback to our corresponding team. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on this, thank you for your patience.
2021-11-18
Use props
MrMadbiker1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1235938 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-18 16:18
Hi MrMadbiker1, we apologize for the trouble and the inconvenience. This is not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this delay must be. Please be advised that we have forwarded this feedback to our corresponding team. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on this, thank you for your patience.

Now the shipment is listed as "ON HOLD" and is not moving.
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MrMadbiker1 Posted at 11-18 21:28
Now the shipment is listed as "ON HOLD" and is not moving.

Hi there, sorry to have kept you waiting. I have forwarded your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Our team will contact DHL and push them to expedite the process. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules