299 7 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I had a nice test flight just now with the M3. I must say the battery life is amazing in this drone. I did notice an issue with the OA, which showed an error and the warning was that i was flying at night but it was 13h00 with bright sun so not sure why it did that. I have attached the link for the airdata if anyone wants to look at it. Also was very happy with the range i got. Will give it another go over the sea this weekend if weather is good.
https://app.airdata.com/share/LwAWxj

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 1.56.32 PM.png
2021-11-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Were you in the shadow of that eaves overhang? Might be the cause of the darkness error. I notice it disappeared once aloft a few meters.

There were a lot of weak signal messages. Were you standing on the top of the roof or on the "sundeck"? Those look like metal roofs. I have a lot of signal errors when I fly over a large house with metal roofs in my area. I thought those might go away with the M3, but if anything I see more errors.
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Suren. Good day and thank you for sharing this flight experience that you had before with your DJI Mavic 3. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-11-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

GaryDoug Posted at 11-18 19:03
Were you in the shadow of that eaves overhang? Might be the cause of the darkness error. I notice it disappeared once aloft a few meters.

There were a lot of weak signal messages. Were you standing on the top of the roof or on the "sundeck"? Those look like metal roofs. I have a lot of signal errors when I fly over a large house with metal roofs in my area. I thought those might go away with the M3, but if anything I see more errors.

Drone was clear on the deck, no shadows just sunlight. I always fly from the deck out to the hills and have a clear LOS to drone so I was surprised with the signal drop out but Im still okay with it as we don't really do much videos at that distance.
2021-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

20 minutes flight time and 40% battery left is looking very promising.  
2021-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2021-11-19
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Ah, beautiful Whangarei. It's got to be 20 years since we went diving on the Poor Knights from there! Good times.
2021-11-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's quite a range.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now