702 16 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imovídeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274505 ft
Portugal

stoped.JPG
Hi there! What happen with dji repair service?! Is taking to long! I have my mavic pro 2 in  "To be Received" over a month, and I need the drone?

2021-11-19
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

It seems that your parcel is still on its way to the service center and therefore the problem does not lay with DJI. I have sent my drone at about the same time as you did and the delivery time stamp from the shipping company corresponded to the receiving time stamp on DJI’s service status overview. Therefore, I guess you will just have to wait until your drone arrives at the service center.
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the package has not arrived at DJI. May I confirm the courier and the shipping label that you used, please? Please PM me the information, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. At the same time, you are recommended to contact your courier to check more details. Please keep us updated. Thanks.
2021-11-19
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 18:25
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the package has not arrived at DJI. May I confirm the courier and the shipping label that you used, please? Please PM me the information, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. At the same time, you are recommended to contact your courier to check more details. Please keep us updated. Thanks.

Hi there!
No... the package already arrived at dji.

Delivery success ( 12.48 ) 28 October 2021

FA222254869PT check here https://www.ctt.pt/feapl_2/app/open/objectSearch/objectSearch.jspx?request_locale=en
2021-11-20
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

MeAtHome Posted at 11-19 05:08
It seems that your parcel is still on its way to the service center and therefore the problem does not lay with DJI. I have sent my drone at about the same time as you did and the delivery time stamp from the shipping company corresponded to the receiving time stamp on DJI’s service status overview. Therefore, I guess you will just have to wait until your drone arrives at the service center.

No the package already arrive at dji
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 11-20 02:24
No the package already arrive at dji [view_image]

Hi there, as the tracking number, the package was delivered to Lisboa. Our repair center is in the Neitherlands.
May we know where did you ship the product to? Please contact the shipping company you used for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi there, once again. I contact the "DHL Parcel" and they just told me, that they don't have information about the location of the package... and also that the package will deliver by Neitherlands normal mail.
Just 2 questions... will be the package wellcare? And where it is, one mouth?  
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 11-22 04:07
Hi there, once again. I contact the "DHL Parcel" and they just told me, that they don't have information about the location of the package... and also that the package will deliver by Neitherlands normal mail.
Just 2 questions... will be the package wellcare? And where it is, one mouth?

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We have transferred your situation to the relevant team and upgraded your case. Our Support will contact you later on working days, thank you for your patience.
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_hbWbxCpPAHOv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1145013 ft
United States

The wind took my mavic Mimi the other day so I called today about my DJI fresh care now the first crash I paid outta pocket  Dan I ordered the insurance Was supposed to be good for two replacements right called today and was told that it’s not under the warranty I was trying to figure out could I still add the warranty to my drone since I only use it once
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hbWbxCpPAHOv Posted at 11-29 21:19
The wind took my mavic Mimi the other day so I called today about my DJI fresh care now the first crash I paid outta pocket  Dan I ordered the insurance Was supposed to be good for two replacements right called today and was told that it’s not under the warranty I was trying to figure out could I still add the warranty to my drone since I only use it once

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We deleted one of your duplicated posts. Please kindly know that.
We have checked your Care Refresh through your DJI account and found that your Care Refresh service has expired. You may check though the link below:
https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
About the purchase condition of Care Refresh +, please refer to the picture below or this link:https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus/info#faq
2021-11-29
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi guys! The problem has now been resolved, and I have my drone on the way up. Transport delays!!
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 11-30 02:01
Hi guys! The problem has now been resolved, and I have my drone on the way up. Transport delays!!

Thanks for your update. Hope you can receive your drone ASAP and wish you can enjoy your flight!
2021-11-30
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi there!
Please let me be clear....you guys just send me a drone to replace mine which is lost without rc. I ship my drone in the box - mavic pro 2 with rc - how can I use the drone without rc?
It's simple. I've already answered almost 10 emails for something simple. I need an rc to operate the drone...don't ask me if the rc i send is good or not...not now, that's why i put it in the box with the drone.
Please... I need an rc for next week in Portugal. Yours sincerely. Carlos
2021-12-10
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-30 02:49
Thanks for your update. Hope you can receive your drone ASAP and wish you can enjoy your flight!

Hi there!
Please let me be clear....you guys just send me a drone to replace mine which is lost without rc. I ship my drone in the box - mavic pro 2 with rc - how can I use the drone without rc?
It's simple. I've already answered almost 10 emails for something simple. I need an rc to operate the drone...don't ask me if the rc i send is good or not...not now, that's why i put it in the box with the drone.
Please... I need an rc for next week in Portugal. Yours sincerely. Carlos
2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 12-10 01:07
Hi there!

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. Our colleagues have checked your case and helped you in your other post. Here is the link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=255032
As per check, you have received the package.
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
Best wishes.
2021-12-20
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi there! Yes I received the package with rc and it's okay and I've already flown.
All the best, and tanks! PS. Sorry the ping pong chat!
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 12-20 04:06
Hi there! Yes I received the package with rc and it's okay and I've already flown.
All the best, and tanks! PS. Sorry the ping pong chat!

Thanks for your reply. It's really happy to hear your reply. We will delete your duplicate chat. Please kindly know that and hope you can enjoy each flight and shoot excellent footage.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules