I'll just keep my Mavic Pro over Air 2s...
383 4 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seamavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52779 ft
United States

The Pro works perfect with my iphone 6s. I'm holding off on new Air 2s as I no longer see the 6s as compatable.  The cpu overload and overheat threads fixed? I have never used the Fly app with a huge number of posts claming the Fly app a resorce hog. Updates no longer list what was fixed?
So better camera or not, WHY should I think of upgrading to the Air 2s until issues adressed? Now I see threads with, new in box, sensor erros!

Cheers!
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fly app is a great app yes still in development but works great a much simpler app with a much cleaner interface for photography. And Air2s is a huge upgrade over M1.
2021-11-21
Use props
Seamavic
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-21 06:51
Fly app is a great app yes still in development but works great a much simpler app with a much cleaner interface for photography. And Air2s is a huge upgrade over M1.

So your iPhone 6s works fine with the Fly app and the Air 2s? Sensor errors? Again, my beef is not over the camera differences but why, as the 6s was qualified, then suddenly removed on later Fly version for the Air 2s as I yank my finger from the BUY button.

ANYONE using iPhone 6s with the Air 2s? Lol, we have to send over 1k+$ for a Air 2S "phone data" test kit?

Thanks for response, odd that DJI does not respond.
2021-11-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Seamavic Posted at 11-21 09:51
So your iPhone 6s works fine with the Fly app and the Air 2s? Sensor errors? Again, my beef is not over the camera differences but why, as the 6s was qualified, then suddenly removed on later Fly version for the Air 2s as I yank my finger from the BUY button.

ANYONE using iPhone 6s with the Air 2s? Lol, we have to send over 1k+$ for a Air 2S "phone data" test kit?

If I was you I’d invest in a second hand mini ipad you can get refurbs really cheap and they work a treat.
2021-11-21
Use props
Seamavic
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-21 09:54
If I was you I’d invest in a second hand mini ipad you can get refurbs really cheap and they work a treat.

Thanks. Instead of throwing more money at the Air 2s I will just use my SE 2020 which has the same chip A13 as the iPhone 11. Funny the SE 20202 is NOT listed but I see many users are using the SE 2020!

I would love to get the refresh for the Air 2020 but now stuck with :Card cannot be used for payment (Error code: E0014)

LOL same card used to purchase the drone and MANY others complaining over same issue. New Air 2s arrived today and flies great but will be returned if DJI cannot get their act together with the error codes.
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules