Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick Video Test
462 16 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So I got a grand total of 19 minutes with M3 today "Lots of Wind and Rain" this video is untouched except cutting the beginning and end and just added music in LumaFusion . For some reason maybe excitement I recorded in 4K 50 FPS , so I left it at that uploaded to YT 4K 50fps and you get to see downscale footage below or you might get higher version on YT.

Some having problems with color Magenta and although you can see Magenta in the video "This was the color in the Sky. Settings Manual but I left WB at Auto not something I normally do. But apart from some Saturation that hassleblad applies this is very close to what I was witnessing. Might be slightly more Magenta than I seen but I think this is because that was on my mind.

2021-11-19
Use props
erikjsschneider
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22513 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful landscape. Those clouds are stunning!
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

erikjsschneider Posted at 11-19 11:26
Beautiful landscape. Those clouds are stunning!

Cheers clouds are nice .
2021-11-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Overall looks pretty impressive.
2021-11-19
Use props
Chest Rockwell
lvl.3
United States

Awesome shots!  Great location.  Thanks for uploading.

I did some more tests this afternoon and I'm not getting any purple/magenta in my photos, and I had better luck with video today.  I think it may have something to do with lighting conditions and possibly some purple noise in shadow areas.  But the footage I got today looked really good, in both DLOG and Normal.  

Case in point, the lighting you were able to shoot in is beautiful, dynamic and dramatic.  That goes a long way towards producing strong results.
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Chest Rockwell Posted at 11-19 13:22
Awesome shots!  Great location.  Thanks for uploading.

I did some more tests this afternoon and I'm not getting any purple/magenta in my photos, and I had better luck with video today.  I think it may have something to do with lighting conditions and possibly some purple noise in shadow areas.  But the footage I got today looked really good, in both DLOG and Normal.  

I think we will inevitably find faults with the camera so feedback is a must, so we can keep dji on their toes in trying to develop the best camera they can with the feedback from customers. I’m all for pointing out all peculiarities, we’ve all invested heavily here and hopefully this will be here for a few years yet. Thanks for the nice comments and all the efforts you made testing.
2021-11-19
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Nice footage. I see no magenta cast, phew! Also, the panning is showing no artefacts which is also a relief. Do you know what the shutter speed was? I take it fps was 50. Glad you managed to get some respite from the storms.
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicodema Posted at 11-19 15:54
Nice footage. I see no magenta cast, phew! Also, the panning is showing no artefacts which is also a relief. Do you know what the shutter speed was? I take it fps was 50. Glad you managed to get some respite from the storms.

Aperture 2.8 Shutter 120 auto WB ISO 100 .
2021-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video test hallmark.    Amazing cloud formations.  Have a great weekend.
2021-11-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

The video looks good. I did some flying last night and left camera settings on auto and must say, to my untrained eye it looked good as well. Shooting in normal mode does not need any or much editing.
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-19 17:02
Great video test hallmark.    Amazing cloud formations.  Have a great weekend.

Cheers thank you. You have a great one too.
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Hallmark. Thanks for sharing this wonderful footage that you had captured. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice footage.
Especially that shot when the sun peeked through.
2021-11-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-19 22:52
Cheers thank you. You have a great one too.

You're very welcome.    I have some great weekend plans so just have to execute them now and hope the weather cooperates.
2021-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 03:01
Hi, Hallmark. Thanks for sharing this wonderful footage that you had captured. Thank you for your valued support.

Cheers thank you.
2021-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 11-19 20:43
The video looks good. I did some flying last night and left camera settings on auto and must say, to my untrained eye it looked good as well. Shooting in normal mode does not need any or much editing.

Cheers Mate thank you.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome. Have a good one.
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules