2488 6 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fsong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6794646 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI mavic air 2 is not that hard to disassemble and assemble and fix the problem inside. Air 2s has a very similar structure as Air 2.

I think in the future, manufacturers will provide the parts and manual for customers to DIY fix the problem by themselves.

Apple products will do this starting in 2022.

2021-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool DIY video.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don’t be fooled by Apple’s self repair program. They tried this once before and it was not what it was cracked up to be. Even certified repair places were calling apples first iteration a joke.
2021-11-21
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

JodyB Posted at 11-21 05:29
Don’t be fooled by Apple’s self repair program. They tried this once before and it was not what it was cracked up to be. Even certified repair places were calling apples first iteration a joke.

So it is not apples for apples??????
2021-11-21
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

kyalami Posted at 11-21 10:03
So it is not apples for apples??????

We all hope so,  but I remember the last time they said this very same thing. Not all parts were available, documentation was scarce. At least for the things I tried with and I know folks who does repair for a living and they said the same thing. I really applauded Apple for their last attempt until I saw how it worked out. Now I’ll play the wait and see and hope for the best game this time around.
2021-11-22
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

JodyB Posted at 11-22 09:36
We all hope so,  but I remember the last time they said this very same thing. Not all parts were available, documentation was scarce. At least for the things I tried with and I know folks who does repair for a living and they said the same thing. I really applauded Apple for their last attempt until I saw how it worked out. Now I’ll play the wait and see and hope for the best game this time around.

Yes, surely hope it will work better this time. They would have learned from last time.
2021-11-22
Use props
Fsong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6794646 ft
  • >>>
Canada

In fact, all the components inside the cell phone and the drone are modulized. For example, inside the drone are mainly: the ESC power board, main motherboard, Gimbal and camera control (this part is the most expensive one), and flexible cable connects between them. If the arms and motors are damaged, they can be replaced too. I have done the personal fix for the mavic air, air 2, 2 pro, and mini (i have the videos for them in my channel). The mini is the most difficult and frustrating one to fix because it is too small. I think DJI should think about this.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules