Remote control
543 2 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eMRv35jvjYUj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138 ft
United Kingdom

Will a random used remote control work on my Spark if l buy one? The remote control on my DJI spark died within weeks of my buying it. Ill health prevented me doing anything until now. Ive paid UPS to deliver it for repair to DJI (who might not fix it for me) but UPS are making it SO DIFFICULT (customs declarations and forms and more declarations and statements of why its going there and proof of the above and now they want more money to package it) it's unbelievable and it looks like it'll be easiest for me to spend around £50 on a second hand one.
You can probably tell this is my first venture into drones.
Thanks for your help
2021-11-19
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, but it HAS to be a remote for a Spark (I reiterate that because you posted this in the Air2S area of the forum so I just wanna make sure you are talking about the correct drone) . If you buy a used remote for a SPARK, it WILL work with the drone after being "paired" to it. Refer to the owner's manual or the DJI tutorials on how to pair the Spark to a remote.
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_eMRv35jvjYUj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138 ft
United Kingdom

Splendid stuff, thanks very much!
Apologies for being in the wrong place, it's definitely a Spark (it says so on it somewhere)
2021-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules