I C U
2021-11-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was posting to see if it was possible to use the HDMI out of the Goggles and it is according to Youtube but when I took the antenna off I broke off the connector and was ready to toss the device.  I ordered an MMCX jack to resolder and fix it to see.  I just want to hook up a battery and use it as a remote cam then ground station w/ the goggles and a display whenever I need a quick remote feed.  I used to hook up the OcuSync Air to RC directly with soldering which is dumb because you cannot quick disconnect.  If you are using the right connectors, being able to take things off and on is way way better.  Using too small connectors can result in it melting there of course but Easily fixed with bigger ones.
2021-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 11-20 06:01
I was posting to see if it was possible to use the HDMI out of the Goggles and it is according to Youtube but when I took the antenna off I broke off the connector and was ready to toss the device.  I ordered an MMCX jack to resolder and fix it to see.  I just want to hook up a battery and use it as a remote cam then ground station w/ the goggles and a display whenever I need a quick remote feed.  I used to hook up the OcuSync Air to RC directly with soldering which is dumb because you cannot quick disconnect.  If you are using the right connectors, being able to take things off and on is way way better.  Using too small connectors can result in it melting there of course but Easily fixed with bigger ones.

Ouch.
Hope you get it fixed!
2021-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules