Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 "caution." red alert
207 9 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
Captain
Flight distance : 8558681 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear All,

Today I was running a normal flight, no extreme conditions such high winds or beyond the radio coverage. However I noticed a couple of times a "caution." alert at  the top of the app.

I usually record the screen, I also use the video cache feature in the app to capture low-res video transmijHQCpGm01sPJ/ikE46SM8zHGDy2Yfb/AY2P/KzJRVOdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/img]

Any help regading this altert will be greatly appreciated

Have all a safe flight.

Best,

VIDJCB
2021-11-19
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to click the status bar for you to have the overall status of the aircraft? Also, can you please confirm if you are flying in the DJI NO-Fly Zone? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 13030354 ft
United Kingdom

Have you checked the log.   http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/
2021-11-20
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 02:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to click the status bar for you to have the overall status of the aircraft? Also, can you please confirm if you are flying in the DJI NO-Fly Zone? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,

Thanks for your prompt answer and sorry for my late one.

The overall status show I must recalibrate the Vision System. I am doing it now.

There was a no-fly zone and that place I usually conduct several missions and free flights.

Best,

VIDJCB
2021-11-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-20 02:29
Have you checked the log.   http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/

Yes, actually from there I started checking until today when I noticed I must recalibrate the Vison System.

Best,

VIDJCB
2021-11-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Update: After googling DJI Asssitant 2, I landed downloading V1.2.5 which was created for Mavic Pro and somehow the first part works but at the end it stalls calibrating. Then I went to de main page, then download and I found  V 2.0.14 which properly detects Mavic 2 zoom (in my case) and then The calibration processes ended successfully. I will conduct a new flight to see if everything works as expected.
2021-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 13030354 ft
United Kingdom

Vidjcb Posted at 11-21 13:19
Yes, actually from there I started checking until today when I noticed I must recalibrate the Vison System.

Best,

Pleased you got to the bottom of it.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Vidjcb Posted at 11-21 14:09
Update: After googling DJI Asssitant 2, I landed downloading V1.2.5 which was created for Mavic Pro and somehow the first part works but at the end it stalls calibrating. Then I went to de main page, then download and I found  V 2.0.14 which properly detects Mavic 2 zoom (in my case) and then The calibration processes ended successfully. I will conduct a new flight to see if everything works as expected.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please keep us posted after you perform the test flight on a different location after you perform the sensor calibration. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-22
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thank for being aware. Yesterday I had a normal flight. No caution alerts in the exact same zone running a mission.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules