Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4UM3hBtzkyP4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi everyone.
can the dji care refresh only be taken out if the drone (mavic 3) is purchased from the dji online store.

the mavic 3 is finally reaching the stores here in the uk but no dji refresh care option is available.

how would i apply for the dji care if i purchased the mavic 3 from an online store in the uk.

thank you.

2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. Please purchase the DJI Care Refresh for DJI Mavic 3 via this website: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products

DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
· Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.

Hope this helps. Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-19
Use props
djiuser_4UM3hBtzkyP4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 18:29
Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. Please purchase the DJI Care Refresh for DJI Mavic 3 via this website: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mavic-3?from=menu_products

DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:

thank you so much for the reply.

i will be getting the mavic 3 delivered tomorrow (sunday). when i get it do i enter the serial number in the link you sent me.
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_4UM3hBtzkyP4 Posted at 11-19 19:40
thank you so much for the reply.

i will be getting the mavic 3 delivered tomorrow (sunday). when i get it do i enter the serial number in the link you sent me.

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules