3272 4 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

This might already be known by some of you but I was just informed of this by Tilta 2 weeks ago. I'll be doing a follow-up video to this unboxing but in summary you can pretty much build the Advanced Ring Grip by just purchasing the Basic Ring Grip and the remote handles separately then assembling them. If you were to get your hands on the Advanced version of the grip you would still have to assemble it, so there is not much reason to keep waiting for them to become available. I have been waiting since last year for the Advanced to show online as "in stocl" but a couple weeks ago I ordered the Basic and a remote handle directly from Tilta (in China) and received everything 12 days later. SMH. I repeat: I had been waiting over a year for the Advanced Ring Grip but essentially have one now. See the video below.

*You can skip the first 3 minutes of the video. This was originally a live stream that had a 3-minute countdown timer. And yes, I realized after I shot the video that the parts I could not identify included the remote grip receiver, battery charger, etc.

2021-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2021-11-20
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely! The follow-up will likely be shot today so I can show the results of the "build".
2021-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Moni Johnson Posted at 11-20 11:31
Absolutely! The follow-up will likely be shot today so I can show the results of the "build".

Nice, I will see it here I guess
2021-11-20
Use props
fans6a9153fa
lvl.1
Canada

As someone who has been waiting for the advanced ring, this is a great idea!
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules