DJI FLY APP USB DEBUGGING ISSUE
1998 9 2021-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

Hello,

So I've been having this issue with the dji fly app where when I connec the remote to my phone, a Redmi Note 10, it constantly goes into usb debugging mode while it's connected. This includes when I'm flying it too. As you can assume, this makes shooting anything incredibly frustrating. Any possible fix for this?

Luke
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Luke, may I know the current DJI Fly app you are using on your mobile device? The latest version of DJI Fly is V1.5.1, please check if there is a need to update the app.
Besides, please try to remove the cable from both sides and plug it in again, see if the cable is loosened. If it is possible, please use a different cable to isolate the issue as well.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2021-11-20
Use props
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 22:47
Hi Luke, may I know the current DJI Fly app you are using on your mobile device? The latest version of DJI Fly is V1.5.1, please check if there is a need to update the app.
Besides, please try to remove the cable from both sides and plug it in again, see if the cable is loosened. If it is possible, please use a different cable to isolate the issue as well.
Please keep us updated on the result.

Hi Susan,

My version is 1.5.0 and that's what is available on the dji webste. I've tried removing the cable multiple times hoping it will resolve the issue but it hasn't. I suspect the cable itself is the issue so I'll get a replacement and see if that fixes the issue.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KeangoDLuke Posted at 11-21 05:25
Hi Susan,

My version is 1.5.0 and that's what is available on the dji webste. I've tried removing the cable multiple times hoping it will resolve the issue but it hasn't. I suspect the cable itself is the issue so I'll get a replacement and see if that fixes the issue.

Okay. Luke. Looking forward to your update. If the problem persists, please feel free to contact us.
2021-11-21
Use props
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 19:25
Okay. Luke. Looking forward to your update. If the problem persists, please feel free to contact us.

Hi Susan,

So I updated the app and tried with a different usb type c to type c cable but the problem persists. Do i have to use the exact same type c cable that was provided for it to work properly?

2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KeangoDLuke Posted at 11-23 00:33
Hi Susan,

So I updated the app and tried with a different usb type c to type c cable but the problem persists. Do i have to use the exact same type c cable that was provided for it to work properly?

Hi, there. Could you tell me the OS of the phone you're using now? May I ask that this question happen every time after you receive the drone? Or did this problem occur after the mobile phone system was updated? Thanks.
2021-11-23
Use props
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 01:29
Hi, there. Could you tell me the OS of the phone you're using now? May I ask that this question happen every time after you receive the drone? Or did this problem occur after the mobile phone system was updated? Thanks.

Hi,

The android version is 11 RP1A.200720.011 and the MIIU version is MIUI Global 12.5.8 Stable.
The issue started a day after I got the drone and started using it. The first time there were no issues but the more I flew the drone, the more frequent the issue started occurring. Now it pops up about a minute after I start flying the drone. With the new type c cable I got, the moment I plugged it in I started getting the issue which is why I was asking whether I need the exact same connector for it to work properly.
The phone is new and it hasn't received any updates recently
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KeangoDLuke Posted at 11-23 01:53
Hi,

The android version is 11 RP1A.200720.011 and the MIIU version is MIUI Global 12.5.8 Stable.

Thank you for your information. Could you please try another mobile phone to check if the problem persists? At the same time, we have transferred your situation to the relevant engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-23
Use props
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 03:04
Thank you for your information. Could you please try another mobile phone to check if the problem persists? At the same time, we have transferred your situation to the relevant engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Will do. Thanks
2021-11-23
Use props
KeangoDLuke
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-11-23 03:04

Coming back to this a couple months later. I've tried with different phones and they all have the same issue. I took the phone to the service centre for Redmi where they replaced the usb port and the motherboard but the issue still persists. Is it possible that the remote has compatibility issues with this model and is there a way to update the firmware of the remote to fix this issue?
2022-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules