5147 18 2021-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbert
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24662 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Ordered a new DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo (UK) + Care Refresh from Amazon UK and has parts missing from sealed box.... how do I get these replaced. the following are missing: Spare Screws x18, Screwdriver, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), USB-C connector cable and Spare Propellers (Pair) x3. Have been to Amazon and because its missing parts the directed me to the DJI website for replacement.

Also how to activate my Care Refresh (Auto-activated) no paperwork for that either.......

Kind regards.

2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi bigbert, please check the zipper compartment / top pocket of the bag to see if the accessories are stored on that part.
For activating the DJI Care Refresh from Amazon auto-activation bundle, please do the following to activate your DJI Care Refresh:
-Activate the unit with DJI Fly app.
-Fill in your email address to activate the DJI Care Refresh. Click the "ACTIVATE" bar to fully activate your DJI Care Refresh. Image below for your reference.
You can use the serial number to check the remaining balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage to confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated.
Please let me know if you have found the accessories and got the DJI Care Refresh activated. Thank you.

2021-11-21
Use props
bigbert
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.  I have activated my DJI Care Refresh through the app and the service plan is now active. The missing parts are not in the zipped part of the bag. There is a lable on the zipper that says "Accessories Inside" on opening the zipper there is nothing inside. The drone was purchase from Amazon and the package / box was opened by myself at the kitchen table with all the parts laid out to see what came in the box / bag and thats when it was noticed the zipped part of bag was empty that contained the Accessories.

Many thanks.
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_BAqJQkpLQGJk
New

United Kingdom

Hi, did you have any luck with this?
I received my mini 2 today from Amazon. I was missing Exactly the same parts. Checked the zipper on the shoulder bag and nothing anywhere. The box was sealed so definitely not in there from manufacturer.
2021-11-29
Use props
bigbert
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_BAqJQkpLQGJk Posted at 11-29 08:21
Hi, did you have any luck with this?
I received my mini 2 today from Amazon. I was missing Exactly the same parts. Checked the zipper on the shoulder bag and nothing anywhere. The box was sealed so definitely not in there from manufacturer.

Hi there, Nope.... Amazon said it was DJI's problem to sort out and DJI said it was Amazon problem to sort out... so really just going nowhere with this. Poor show from DJI that they cannot post the parts out to you. Will use the drone up till the "Amazon Eligible for return until 31 Jan 2022" or when it stops working before that day and go for a refund through Amazon. It would be the simple thing to post the missing parts out from their UK side of things. Nice drone, works well but not very good at solving customer issues as missing parts. Regards.
2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_6r9dOBuKjdOc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 349196 ft
United Kingdom

Same here. Just bought a DJI Mini 2 combo a couple of hours ago and spare props, screws etc all missing. Checked everywhere!
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_jIUPmFwICkWy
New
United States

bigbert Posted at 2021-11-29 11:05
Hi there, Nope.... Amazon said it was DJI's problem to sort out and DJI said it was Amazon problem to sort out... so really just going nowhere with this. Poor show from DJI that they cannot post the parts out to you. Will use the drone up till the "Amazon Eligible for return until 31 Jan 2022" or when it stops working before that day and go for a refund through Amazon. It would be the simple thing to post the missing parts out from their UK side of things. Nice drone, works well but not very good at solving customer issues as missing parts. Regards.

How did this work out for you?  Did you send it back to Amazon, or did DJI fix the problem?
2022-4-28
Use props
bigbert
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_jIUPmFwICkWy Posted at 4-28 19:52
How did this work out for you?  Did you send it back to Amazon, or did DJI fix the problem?

Hi,

DJI DID NOT fix the problem.... where not interested Just kept saying send it back to Amazon...

Amazon.... Said send it back for a refund and to use a courier (Hermes drop off point) as they do not use or trust Royal Mail tracked and signed for. (That is how it came in first place).

Given that I stay off shore and the nearest Hermes drop off point is 187miles and a two hour ferry trip it was imposible to do, but anything else that I have to return to amazon is done by post...

Amazon are crap and DJI are the same.... Would not buy again from amazon or dji as exspensive again.

Regards..
2022-4-28
Use props
Robbie Robb
New

Canada

Thanks to DJI Susan above! I thought I was missing the exact same parts. I checked the zippered compartment on the outside of the case and it was empty. Turns out I completely missed the zippered compartment inside the lid the of case! Everything I thought was missing (the same components as OP), was packed in there.
2022-5-4
Use props
bigbert
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Robbie Robb Posted at 5-4 11:33
Thanks to DJI Susan above! I thought I was missing the exact same parts. I checked the zippered compartment on the outside of the case and it was empty. Turns out I completely missed the zippered compartment inside the lid the of case! Everything I thought was missing (the same components as OP), was packed in there.

The parts where missing....
2022-5-4
Use props
djiuser_A1sHLrkFxKBE
New
Flight distance : 51302 ft

Canada

im going to change my propeller but when i open this im confusing for what the purpose of this. thought this is a screw driver of my dji mini 2 flymore combo.
2022-7-20
Use props
IOTech
New
United States

I have joysticks with no threading. They are unusable. Same response from Amazon and DJI never even replied.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IOTech Posted at 11-10 13:01
I have joysticks with no threading. They are unusable. Same response from Amazon and DJI never even replied.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know what DJI product are you currently using and could you please tell us more details of your issue?
Then we will check it asap and keep you updated.
Thank you in advacen,
2022-11-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

IOTech Posted at 11-10 13:01

Are you really sure that you will get an answer to such a strange question here in the FPV forum...?   

Just call DJI Support and describe your problems...  
2022-11-10
Use props
mac3
lvl.2
United States

I had the same issue.  I was told to check the zippered compartment and found nothing.  I totally missed that there are two zippered compartments.   I overlooked the one on the inside of the bag under the cover.
2022-12-11
Use props
djiuser_kcpULpxO3hc0
New

Trinidad and Tobago

What components are missing from a dji mini 2 display model drone ?

Is the wiring for the gimble and motors present and the board where the motors connects and solders to?
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_kcpULpxO3hc0
New

Trinidad and Tobago

What components are missing from a dji mini 2 display model drone ?

Is the wiring for the gimble and motors present and the board where the motors connects and solders to?

Is the motors and gimble and stuff even working components?
2023-4-26
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

bigbert Posted at 2022-5-4 11:41
The parts where missing....

For what it's worth - I have renewed my DJI Care refresh and have my mini 2 going on 2 years and have never used any of those parts
In fact I was going to order another one since it is so awesome to have a spare - now that the price drop is here. food for thought......what a great drone!

you will be happy with it I am sure.
2023-4-29
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

mac3 Posted at 2022-12-11 07:32
I had the same issue.  I was told to check the zippered compartment and found nothing.  I totally missed that there are two zippered compartments.   I overlooked the one on the inside of the bag under the cover.

were all the parts in the zipper under the lid? That is where they were for me?
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules