RC-Pro Screen Recording Audio
609 3 2021-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa735d795
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2038432 ft
United States

Sorry for posting here but there doesn't appear to be an "RC-Pro" sub-topic yet.

I've had a Smart Controller for 18 months and it always records the audio when I do a screen recording but my new RC-Pro doesn't do this.  I searched the user manual and the forum (and the Android OS menus) and can't find a solution.  When I use my controller I will sometimes speak thoughts about the flight which I review afterward, but the RC-Pro isn't recording any audio (they're not in the MP4 screen recording videos).

Thanks!
Jim
2021-11-20
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-11-22
Use props
fansa735d795
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2038432 ft
United States

NGC Posted at 11-22 15:24
Forget recording audio (which it can’t do as there is no microphone) it has plenty of more major issues: it can’t put *anything* on a microSD card inside. It can’t transfer anything off via Bluetooth. When you set c1/c2 custom buttons, it resets to default after the RC “pro” is powered off. This isn’t even beta firmware. It’s alpha at best.

@NGC, not sure where you're getting your info.  I have an SD card in mine and I transferred a few photos to my PC via Bluetooth.  The transfer speed via Bluetooth is terrible, but I believe that's a limitation of Bluetooth vs. DJI technology.  Transfer via USB-C cable is relatively quick.

Thanks for letting me know if it doesn't have a built-in microphone (which the SC has and is $700 cheaper)
2021-11-22
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now