4176 16 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanSpain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 947766 ft
Spain

Hello!

I'm a dji mini 2 user and I recently bought a Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5g. Which I'd say is a good and powerful device. Capable of running Dji Fly App by far.

Well then, the problem comes when I try to connect the phone to the remote control. It doesn't even detect the cable. It doesn't even say its battery charging... Nothing. Absolutely nothing happens. I don't know if its the phone version or the app. It says it supports Reno 4, which is way older than mine..

My previous phone was a Samsung galaxy a51 5g and worked perfectly

I've searched on Google and couldn't find anyone with the same problem... I hope someone here can help me
2021-11-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The App probably has not been optimized yet to run the Reno 6 OS.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the unit and this might be the reason why you experience the said issue. We strongly suggest using a recommended mobile device to avoid issues. Please refer to the link below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-21
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

I kept my Android phone working with the Mini 2 and bought a new phone not to be used with the drone. That way you also have an emergency phone in case your main phone should quit working!
2021-11-21
Use props
AlanSpain
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 04:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the unit and this might be the reason why you experience the said issue. We strongly suggest using a recommended mobile device to avoid issues. Please refer to the link below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply. I can see in the list the reno 4, which is an older version of my device.

Is it expected to update the app in order to add new devices to the compatibility list?
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlanSpain Posted at 11-21 09:01
Thanks for the reply. I can see in the list the reno 4, which is an older version of my device.

Is it expected to update the app in order to add new devices to the compatibility list?

Thank you for your response. Our team is working on the latest version of the mobile device to be compatible with the said unit. As of the moment, we don't have any information on when this would be available for the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-22
Use props
AlanSpain
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-22 02:24
Thank you for your response. Our team is working on the latest version of the mobile device to be compatible with the said unit. As of the moment, we don't have any information on when this would be available for the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello DJI Paladin!

I asked to OPPO what kind of connections my device supports and they answered me this:

OTG: FAT32, NTFS, EXFAT

So... is there any chance I can get this to work?

Thanks!
2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_MjrY7HLjzzzt
New

Italy

Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G non funziona la dji fly come devo fare? Il problema è dello smartphone o del mini2?
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_MjrY7HLjzzzt
New

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-11-21 04:42

Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G non funziona la dji fly come devo fare? Il problema è dello smartphone o del mini2?
2022-2-11
Use props
Lord Antony
lvl.2
Russia

djiuser_MjrY7HLjzzzt Posted at 2-11 07:38

It is Fly App problem.
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_fL2I4oi7NLoH
New
Flight distance : 48061 ft
Italy

Hi, has anyone managed to solve the connection problem with oppo Reno 6 pro?
Salve, qualcuno è riuscito a risolvere il problema di connessione con oppo Reno 6 pro?
2022-2-15
Use props
AlanSpain
lvl.1
Spain

Hello, after my post here in the forum, DJI got an update which made the Reno 6 pro work properly with the drone. I hope it happens the same with you all.
2022-2-16
Use props
djiuser_fL2I4oi7NLoH
New
Italy

AlanSpain Posted at 2-16 02:10
Hello, after my post here in the forum, DJI got an update which made the Reno 6 pro work properly with the drone. I hope it happens the same with you all.

hello, when was the update?  because I did the installation again yesterday and tried to reconnect my oppo Reno 6 pro .. but still nothing ...
2022-2-16
Use props
djiuser_fL2I4oi7NLoH
New
Italy

After a long time thinking about it, not giving up I was able to solve the problem with a double type C cable that has only one charging direction, in my opinion the incompatibility problem between the Reno 6 pro and the mini 2 controller it is given by the reverse charging of the smartphone .... I did some tests and that's fine .... I hope to do something pleasing to someone else who was in the same situation as me
2022-2-16
Use props
djiuser_I92DQM1S5hsg
New

Spain

djiuser_fL2I4oi7NLoH Posted at 2-16 10:42
After a long time thinking about it, not giving up I was able to solve the problem with a double type C cable that has only one charging direction, in my opinion the incompatibility problem between the Reno 6 pro and the mini 2 controller it is given by the reverse charging of the smartphone .... I did some tests and that's fine .... I hope to do something pleasing to someone else who was in the same situation as me

Hi!

I cannot manage to find a USB c cable as the one you described. Can you send or post a link with a cable which actually works?
2022-10-28
Use props
fans24311373
New
Flight distance : 3 ft

Italy

Hi, i have the same problem....i tried dji go and dji go4.....i have a  Phantom 3 advanced....nothing to do. I have to use my wife's phone to enjoy my drone....lol. however It Is a bad thing from dji not to fix that kind of problem. I don't want to pay an app to let my drone fly ( i tried also an app but only for 6 free days)
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans24311373 Posted at 9-11 09:19
Hi, i have the same problem....i tried dji go and dji go4.....i have a  Phantom 3 advanced....nothing to do. I have to use my wife's phone to enjoy my drone....lol. however It Is a bad thing from dji not to fix that kind of problem. I don't want to pay an app to let my drone fly ( i tried also an app but only for 6 free days)

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. The DJI Phantom 3 Advanced uses the DJI Go (not the DJI Go4) which you can download using this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3. Please note that as electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules