Software for Android
605 5 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The parrot Dron
New

New Zealand

Hi there,

Ive tried to download the app for android V11 on a Samsung Galaxy S20 but I can't find the app.
I went to the web page and downloaded the file from dji.com and when I tried to open the folder it shows me a lot of random letters.
I tried with another Samsung s20 pro and also does not work.

Can someone help me please, I need the drone for a  current project that we are working on.

Thanks.
Val
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, DJI now provides the most current versions of its Android apps on DJI's website instead of the Google Play Store. To install or update the most recent Android version of a DJI app such as DJI Fly or DJI Mimo, please visit: https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav and select the app you'd like to install. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2021-11-21
Use props
The parrot Dron
New

New Zealand

Hi Natalia, thanks for your answer.
I've tried already downloading it from the web page but when I open the download file it shows me random letters and It does not let me install the app.
I am trying to re-store my cellphone.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The parrot Dron Posted at 11-22 19:41
Hi Natalia, thanks for your answer.
I've tried already downloading it from the web page but when I open the download file it shows me random letters and It does not let me install the app.
I am trying to re-store my cellphone.

Okay. We are looking forward to your update. If you still can't install it, please feel free to contact us.
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_tDYyYgTC2UvA
New

India

My samsung m31 anroid play store not showing mimo app for my newly purchased dji om4 se gimble,  please help i am from India
2021-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tDYyYgTC2UvA Posted at 12-4 07:06
My samsung m31 anroid play store not showing mimo app for my newly purchased dji om4 se gimble,  please help i am from India

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please download the latest DJI apps via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2021-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules