Best App for Waypoints
4572 9 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnMM
lvl.1
Australia

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and I have noticed a number of DJI apps.
If I am mainly doing Waypoint missions - is the DJI GO 4 app still the best option for me?Is there something better if I am on an iPAD?

Will any of these apps allow saving, exporting and importng Waypoint missions?

TIA,
John

2021-11-21
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

I am using Litchi just to do waypoint missions. Created on their website on my pc. Then loaded into my SC and executed.
As far as I know Go4 is the only app the M2P will work with.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there John. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when operating your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
JohnMM
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-21 19:58
Hello there John. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when operating your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen,
Are there plans by DJI to release an option to export and import Waypoint missions and also to be able to edit the actual files?
John
2021-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for Litchi,   you can do all the planning online,  and for many places of interest there are other peoples plans you can get.   If you look at the mission hub you can also see other people flights with it too.
2021-11-22
Use props
JohnMM
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-22 01:34
+1 for Litchi,   you can do all the planning online,  and for many places of interest there are other peoples plans you can get.   If you look at the mission hub you can also see other people flights with it too.

Thanks everyone for the replies
2021-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JohnMM Posted at 11-22 02:31
Thanks everyone for the replies

No Probs John.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JohnMM Posted at 11-21 20:13
Thanks Stephen,
Are there plans by DJI to release an option to export and import Waypoint missions and also to be able to edit the actual files?
John

Hi there John. You are very much welcome and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information with any future updates od DJI and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest news, events and updates by following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ) for further details. Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also use GSpro to plan and fly a mission if the Flight App is unavailable to you.
2021-11-27
Use props
JohnMM
lvl.1
Australia

MedicFL1 Posted at 11-27 18:42
You can also use GSpro to plan and fly a mission if the Flight App is unavailable to you.

Thanks for the reply.
Just downloaded it to take a look.
John
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules